Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerseymic, Squiggy, eguinn, PacRat, redfish12, hrgriz, MACflyer, Brendan and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Beatnut78

Quote from: alantani on July 31, 2021, 03:11:08 PM
welcome.  glad everything is working out.   ;D

Thanks Alan, the search for discontinued parts has taken me all over the world and absorbed countless hours of internetting :)

A member on this site, Rick from Ricks Reel Service put me onto some shops in Florida and I managed to track down what I needed!

Big thanks to Rick, and Terri at Kels Reel Repair. 10/10

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Sharkb8

Welcome from south Australia

Kim

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Hi, Glad you're here !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Yes nice to have you with us, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

gstours

Welcome from se Alaska,  lots of information available here.  Every one is nice.   Enjoy.🤷‍♂️🎣

ononhashers

Quote from: alantani on December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM
december 3rd, 2008 - i don't know how you found me, but welcome to the new board.  it was started just today. 

G'day all,  First post just joined today .... looking forward to digging into this site.... Cheers Mark in San Diego, CA.

Wompus Cat

Welcome  ononhashers     from Deep in the Heart of Texas .
Glad you found us ! Post some of your Reels and rigs .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Donnyboat

Hi Mark, what reels do you have & were do you fish, salt water or fresh, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

RowdyW

Greetings from SE FL.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

happyhooker

Greetings, Mark, from Minnesota.

Frank

Sharkb8

Welcome Mark from south Australia

Kim

Bill B