Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrgriz, MACflyer, Steve V., Jigtosser, Brendan, DolemiteSF0 (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

I have mist the last few members, so Welcome from Sunny Western Australia, please tell us, what make 7 model reels you have, were you fish fresh water or salt, boat, pier an so on, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

jrhall86

Hi, I am mainly a saltwater fisherman. We fish out of Morehead City, NC on a 25 Grady White. Started out with Jigmasters and 113s, changed over to Shimano TLDs 25 and 50s. Most recent acquisition is my first International 80. And it is gorgeous.

thorhammer

Quote from: jrhall86 on January 19, 2022, 08:52:52 PM
Hi, I am mainly a saltwater fisherman. We fish out of Morehead City, NC on a 25 Grady White. Started out with Jigmasters and 113s, changed over to Shimano TLDs 25 and 50s. Most recent acquisition is my first International 80. And it is gorgeous.

Bluefin waiting on you and your 80!

jrhall86

Ha! What am I going to do with one of those? Can't eat that much and don't have license to sell.

Jim Fujitani

Share with friends, neighbors, and relatives!!  You'll be the topic of conversation for years!!

jrhall86

That's if I can get it in the boat! I may try it one year and see how it goes.

Donnyboat

Hi JRHall 86, try to get some marine grease, onto the screws, you get lots of corrocion with the SSteel screws & alloy frames, good luck cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: jrhall86 on January 19, 2022, 08:52:52 PM
I have been going out on the captain Stacey for year's it's different now,,,,,, :-\

Reelhooked

Hey guys, wanted to say hello and thanks for the opportunity to join the forum! I fish the northeast; inshore, near shore and offshore out of Fire Island Inlet. Offshore I primarily fish Intls as that's what I started out with, adding to the collection of 20s, 30s, 50s and 80s over time. I appreciate the insight and knowledge you all share and hope to contribute in some fashion. Cheers!

Brewcrafter

Welcome Reelhooked from the SoCal Inland Empire!  Look forward to learning more about your reels! - john

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

jrhall86

Quote from: Donnyboat on January 21, 2022, 01:27:38 AM
Hi JRHall 86, try to get some marine grease, onto the screws, you get lots of corrocion with the SSteel screws & alloy frames, good luck cheers Don.

First thing I did when I got it. Haven't spooled it yet but am going to coat the spool with something.