Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ST.NicksCobia, mackereljoe, coralsea and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Donnyboat

Hi Francoise, what fishing gear do you have,  were do you fish, & welcome Walter, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gordon Freeman

Hi Everyone,  New guy here just registered yesterday and looking forward to participating in one of favorite subjects...fishing. I live in the SF Bay Area. I started fishing when I was 8 now 60 years later and still more to learn.

Donnyboat

Hi Gordon, what fishing gear do you have, are you fishing from beach or boat, or fresh water, & what reels do you have, and Welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Gordon Freeman

Quote from: Donnyboat on December 28, 2022, 10:25:24 PMHi Gordon, what fishing gear do you have, are you fishing from beach or boat, or fresh water, & what reels do you have, and Welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
I have a boston whaler montauk I bought new in 87. It has a new engine about 6 years ago. I fish in the ocean, bay and fresh water lakes. So far as gear goes, too much to list. Avets, okuma, penn, ABU & Newells. Rods from 4# ultra lights to 100# rail rods.

Keta

You came to the right place, many of us here have the same "issues".
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

echris559

Hi all,

I'm Chris from the Monterey area where most of my fishing takes place.

I've gone out on 1.5 day bluefin trips out of San Diego for the last two years and plan on more.

pjstevko

Quote from: echris559 on January 12, 2023, 03:52:42 AMHi all,

I'm Chris from the Monterey area where most of my fishing takes place.

I've gone out on 1.5 day bluefin trips out of San Diego for the last two years and plan on more.
Welcome Chris

Brewcrafter

Welcome Gordon and Chris from john in the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

ExcessiveAngler

Hey everyone!
New guy here, and been lurking way too long!
Finally decided to make an account today!
So, I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone and of course to say thank you to the big guy, for letting me become part of the community here as well!
Little different format to get used to here lol, especially using the phone!

EA

foakes

Welcome aboard, EA!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,,, ;D

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Benni3 on February 21, 2023, 05:06:28 PMWelcome from Salem va,,,,,, ;D

Thank you kindly sir, from Atlantic City, New Jersey!

EA

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: foakes on February 21, 2023, 06:27:41 AMWelcome aboard, EA!

Best, Fred
Yes, sir lol!
Thank you kindly Fred!

EA