Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, quang tran, Jigtosser, RUSTY OLD COLT, jzumi, Squidh90, Donnyboat and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

redsetta

Welcome aboard Phil.
Hope you enjoy Alan's place.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

yakfisher

Hi everyone,
                    Have been reading this forum for the last couple of days and have been learning loads!

I have been fishing my whole life but have never really had the confidence to properly strip down my reels and service them myself. Because of this some of my high quality gear has deteriorated unnecessarily. This forum has given me the inspiration to dig out some of my old reels and bring them back to life. Keep up the good work!

Mark

Bryan Young

Welcome Mark.  We are here if you run into any problems.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Mark.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

mark, welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

danielyyee

Hello everyone,

New here and hope to learn more stuff from everyone. I am new to baitcasting and will soon explore to service and repair my own reels.
Dan's posting on the TDA 153HSTLA did enlighten me a lot bout the reel i owned.

-Dan-

Bryan Young

Welcome Dan.  Hope you enjoy your stay.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

onemako

welcome Dan. Greetings from the gulf coast of Florida

Catch This

Alan, I have seen your posts or several other east coast boards.  I have been cleaning and lubing my own reels for several years. I just found this board. What a wealth of information. Thank you for putting this out there.

outdoorsaddiction

Welcome to the group.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MauiWes

New to the site. Ulua fisherman from Maui. I've always enjoyed working on my reels and found Alan's site while searching for info on what was going on with Newell reels. Thankful for all the knowledge here.

Wes

redsetta

Welcome aboard Wes.
A nice selection of reels too - thanks for sharing.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

outdoorsaddiction

Welcome to the group.