Introducing Max Out with Maxed Out

Started by Bryan Young, January 04, 2017, 03:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Congratulations, well deserved and convenient.

Ron Jones

God speed.
I hope this works out for you and I thank you for bringing this to us.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

twotone

Congrats Ted, good job getting on the broad.

And an easy place to see what coming down the pike.

Wish you well.
twotone

Tightlines667

Congratulations Ted!

Well deserved!

Going to be following this stuff for sure.

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 04, 2017, 09:08:29 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on January 04, 2017, 08:57:13 PM
Ted, we missed Albacore season this year...I hope we can get out sometime in the future brother. 

No doubt, I had to buy mine from a commercial boat down at the marina.....that was a first for me. Last summer the albacore never got closer than about 60 miles. Usual year they are 30-35 miles out. Hopefully we get back to normal this summer and all you so-cal albacore orphans can come up and get in on the fun of live bait albacore in a big boiling feeding frenzy.

See what you did Bryan?!? ;) , now I want to go tuna fishing. :D

-Ted

Shouldn't be the case next year... we were in a strong El Nino and will be moving to a weak La Nina next year.  Fishing will get wrose in HI, and better for the west coast folks.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Yogi_fish808

Congrats Ted! You definitely deserve your own section here. I appreciate the help you've given me and can't wait to see what awesome parts you have coming at us.

Aloha,
Kyle

mo65

Way ta go Ted! I knew your sales section would be coming. Your products you've been introducing are incredible, and I've been geeking on them all! :o
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

The Great Maudu

I just found this. Thanks Ted and I'll be checking it out regularly