Here today, Gone to Maui - I wish!

Started by Bryan Young, January 14, 2017, 06:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Well folks, I will be doing a bit of traveling and hope to be able to meet up with a few of you during my travels.

I will be traveling to New York next week  Melville to be exact.  The I'll be staying the weekend where I hope to be able to meet up with Mike, Dom, and possibly Lou. 

The following week I'll be in St. Louis.  If my cousin isn't sick, I hope to meet up with him and his family, although it will be a busy week.

then I'm home for a few days to wash clothes to pack for my next trip to Dallas, Texas then Stuttgart, Germany.  I'll be traveling around Europe for about a week to meet with customers before heading back to Stuttgart to do my real engineering work.  Then I'm back for a few days before heading to Pinecrest to play in the snow with my kids.  There I'm hoping to finally meet Fred and I am also planning to take a drive to Sanger to meet up with Mr. and Mrs. Tani.   Would be awesome to meet up with some of you Fresno folks as well while I'm out there if my kids can stand all you guys.

Then life settles down for 1 weeks before I head to maybe Orlando then Philadelphia for a few days where I hope to finally meet Sal and Dan.  Depending on my schedule, I may see if I can meet Tony at Penn as well.

Then the decisions...  in April, my kids want to go to Klamath Falls along with Alan to hang out with Lee and Mary and do a little ground squirrel eradication... or Disney World and see Winter the amputated/prosthetic dolphin.  And hopefully to see my old friends from elementary school living in Clearwater, Florida. 

Anyway, I digress.  If you need parts from me, I will try to get them out when I'm back in town.  There may be a delay in responding and getting things out.  Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and it goes without saying, thank you for your encouragement and support.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ReelFishingProblems

Bryan,
If you come out to Clearwater let me know I live close, and about 1.5hrs from Orlando

Nick

David Hall

Bryan I got tired and ready to retire just from reading the list of your travels, I'm all worn out.
Have great trips and we will see you when we can!

conchydong

Bryan, If you ever make it to S. Florida  (Fort Lauderdale area) let me know.

Tightlines667

Quote from: conchydong on January 15, 2017, 01:51:41 AM
Bryan, If you ever make it to S. Florida  (Fort Lauderdale area) let me know.

Enjoy your travels.  If you end up back on Oahu and have the time we coild grab a bite to eat.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

John, if I'm ever in your area, you're taking me on that boat of yours. I wouldn't come all the way there to get a bite to eat  ::) ;D
By the way, I got the pinion, thanks!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 15, 2017, 02:08:08 AM
John, if I'm ever in your area, you're taking me on that boat of yours. I wouldn't come all the way there to get a bite to eat  ::) ;D

You are welcome anytime.  I have a guest bedroom too.  I just have to get it into blue water condition first... hopefully b4 the Ahi run.
Hope springs eternal

bluefish69

Bryan

We have a BALMY 33* at JFK now & we had 1 1/2" of Snow. Are you ready???

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bryan Young

Not ready Mike. I'll be going to Costco right after breakfast to buy some east coast warm clothes because west coast Cali warm clothes is not warm enough for this thin blooded Hawaiian boy.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bulldawg

Let me know when and where you're meeting members I'd like to join you.

Jan.

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Newell Nut

Quote from: Tightlines666 on January 15, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

You are welcome anytime.  I have a guest bedroom too.  I just have to get it into blue water condition first... hopefully b4 the Ahi run.

Counting on you. I will be over in a few weeks if you need an  extra pair of hands.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Newell Nut on January 15, 2017, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: Tightlines666 on January 15, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

Counting on you. I will be over in a few weeks if you need an  extra pair of hands.

I appreciate the offer Dwight, and may take you up on it.

I will be traveling myself the lastweek of February  (scientific conference), and first week of March (Spring Turkey hunting on the BI).  My weekends in between will be spent working on the boat.  She needs to be drydocked as well, hopefully sometime before June.

Sorry to threadjack Brian, your travels sound much more interesting.

John
Hope springs eternal

ReelFishingProblems

Where do you hunt on the BI? My wife's family is near south point, I'd love to have some more stuff to do when I visit.

Tightlines667

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on January 16, 2017, 12:23:11 AM
Where do you hunt on the BI? My wife's family is near south point, I'd love to have some more stuff to do when I visit.

Public hunting area on Mauna Kea...

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=17118.0
Hope springs eternal