Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Here's the pictures of a very fun day!!!

Benni3

I was getting a bite,,,,so I asked Mr pain to come get this rod ;D

Benni3

But,,,,mr pain didn't really need my help :D look at this big largemouth he got ;D

Rivverrat

Just loving this stuff.

Cracks me up ! In the pick of the bass, Marlo's smiling mug in the background... Jeff

Benni3

Thank you sir,,,,,and the conversations your missing out out on,,,like marlo said he was just going to buy NBC and all this comes  out,,,,I'm like I have always been told to go to the bathroom before big trips ;D

Benni3

Work sent me to st Augustine,,,,the pier wasn't much,,,thay did stock the Roanoke river but work called ??? At least the little tiger catching alot  ;D

Benni3

No fishing today,,,, ??? It's going to hit hard 5:00pm to 8:00pm,,,winds 27mph throw the mountain,,mason's creek now

Swami805

Hunker down Benni,the fish will still be there when it stops
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

I got 2cats 1hybird,,,,marlo got 2 nice hybrids and the cat got 2birds it was a good day for everybody ;D

David Hall

I never get tired of your adventures, and those smiling faces.  That's really what this is all about.

Rivverrat

David I agree. Smiling people is always good... Jeff

Benni3

Thanks my friends :),,,,,,I got 5hybrids 1carp,,,,marlo got 5hybrids,,,,temperature has dropped from low 80's to mid 50's in the last week and the fish have turned on ;D

Alto Mare

Quote from: Benni3 on October 14, 2018, 11:56:02 PM
Thanks my friends :),,,,,,I got 5hybrids 1carp,,,,marlo got 5hybrids,,,,temperature has dropped from low 80's to mid 50's in the last week and the fish have turned on ;D

No pic...it didn't happen ;D...
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 15, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on October 14, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

No pic...it didn't happen ;D...
it sometimes takes time ,,,,,, sometimes it will let me ad 1 at a time and  sometimes when the moon and stares are aligned  just right,,,,thay go through really quick :D it's just like fishing  ;D

Alto Mare

;D ;D...never a doubt Benni ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.