Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Very nice Benni!...is that the 706 on that stump?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 22, 2018, 01:02:31 AM
Very nice Benni!...is that the 706 on that stump?
yes sir,,,,never had any problems with the 706  :) the torque 5 every time I hook a carp the bail flips open :D I see you been making some very nice custom knobs,,,great job uncle sal  ;D

Benni3

Got 1 cat today with two suns in the background

Swami805

Nice one! Looks like it's getting cooler,1st time I've seem you with a coat and long pants. Oh and Shoes!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

1 got 3 hybrids and marlo got 3 hybrids ;D

Benni3

I got 3 hybrids and marlo got 3 and a largemouth today   ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid and marlo got 1 and addie moser got 5 hybrids 1 cat and she definitely thinks the suzuki rod is superior than the pink one ;D

Benni3

When we got to the cove addie's grandfather said we been here all day and haven't gotten a bite ??? Marlo said ask them if thay want to fish with us :D and addie was a really cool girl,,,best fisherman I have ever seen and she got the biggest fish I have ever seen out of the cove ;D

Benni3

The fish was to big for her to pick up :D Yes,,,today was a good day ;D

Swami805

A good day? Doesn't get better
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Rivverrat

Wow!   This was just Killer Cool story... Jeff

Rivverrat

Ya'll brought smiles to two people.

Great stuff !!

Benni3

Thanks guys and eddie was going to look this up to pull the pictures,,, great job :D,,,,I got 1 hybrid and marlo got 1 today,,,,,little slow but that's ok ;D

Benni3

I got 4 hybrids and marlo got 1 yellow perch today ;D

Benni3

I got 3 and marlo got 1big one,,, :) and addie's grandfather :D tracked us down to take addie fishing again,,,we get to the cove around 5:00pm most the time ;D