Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Nice Trout Benny! About that Marlin, does your Dad remember the gear he used?
Thanks for the great pics!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Nice fish,love Monday fishing!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 31, 2017, 02:06:52 AM
Nice Trout Benny! About that Marlin, does your Dad remember the gear he used?
Thanks for the great pics!
he went out with bob Sullivan out of oregon inlet ,,,i think he used a 80wt international

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on January 31, 2017, 01:36:06 AM
nice collection of catch of the day

instead of the torque for the smallies next time use a bigmouth bass outfit and it will be 3x the fun
yes but when your getting a smallmouth  and a musky eats him up   >:( not funny  ;D

steelfish

[/quote]yes but when your getting a smallmouth  and a musky eats him up   >:( not funny  ;D
[/quote]

That would be cool to see.
The Baja Guy

Benni3

It took me a month to save up enough money to get my dad a new rod and reel for his birthday it was cool to see his first catch on it  :D

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on January 31, 2017, 04:08:16 AM

yes but when your getting a smallmouth  and a musky eats him up   >:( not funny  ;D
[/quote]

That would be cool to see.
[/quote]my best friend Marlo we fish all the time no competition it just for fun  but the musky mayhem  :o

David Hall

Having fun is what it's all about and the men in these pictures look pretty darn happy.

Benni3

My friend got a nice rainbow today  :o

Alto Mare

Nice fish!

Benny I might be wrong, but on the pic above, is that a 706?, If you have to use the greenies, put that one on a shelf and use a 704, better yet a 714-716 should do just fine for you.
Those are also valuable, make sure they're not in excellent shape. :)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

706 it's not in the best of shape but I trust it if a big one  comes along  ;D

Benni3

State record fish are out there  but you got to have the right gear I owe it to my grandfather my dad and sal   :o

Alto Mare

Nice fish Benny, looks like a good 42"+/- ;D

Benni3

Thanks sal ,,,he was long enough  but I think he was on a diet  :D

Benni3

About a 3ft bank,,, reached down grabbed the line and the fish ,,,pop,,and the fish slipped out of my hand  :'( I missed a 8lb+ rainbow trout   >:(   that was my luck today