Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Got 1 hybrid and 1 carp,,,, :( marlo had to work today,,,,,but the bridge city did great,,,,,, ;) thanks uncle sal,,,,, :D and I see why Steve likes the vintage gear,,,,,,it would be fun on a headboat,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Those carp are a real blast to catch !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Rivverrat

Carp have got to be in the top fish when it comes to the hardest fighting of fresh water fish in North America.

I love catching them. They dont get enough respect  here... Jeff

oc1

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 20, 2019, 03:54:21 AM
Carp have got to be in the top fish when it comes to the hardest fighting of fresh water fish in North America.

I love catching them. They dont get enough respect  here... Jeff

They sure don't get any respect from me Jeff  :)  But look at the Brits.  They love the darn things above all else.  I'm surprised our British brothers haven't spoken up in defense of the carp.
-steve

Alto Mare

That's one cool pic right there, should be on the front cover...love it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Zimbass

I remember a bar sign for sale at Bass Pro Shops, that stated:

"If you ain't a Carp fisherman, you ain't sh1t."   :D :D

Terry.

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Benni3

The boat slowly coming along,,,,,  ;) didn't like the numbers looked,,,, ::) but I did give it a name too,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Named after a killer whale.  Cool.  Also AT for Alan Tani.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Donnyboat

Nice changes Bennie, you must have some secrete gear on that boat, how come we did`nt get a look @ the rest of it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gfish

Tilikum is a killer whale? Never heard of it. Lookin good and relevant so far Bennie, keep us updated.
I think hard fightin(or not so) Carp can depend on where you fish for 'em. Maybe there's sub-species that that are more hardy than others?...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Swami805

Nice job on the boat name Bennie, should add a whole new wrinkle to your fishing adventures. Wasn't that the orca from Blackfish?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Marlo got 4 hybrids I got 1 hybrid and 1 cat the cat got 1 Alala bird,,,,, ;) today was a good day except for the bird,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on June 20, 2019, 02:24:06 AM
Those carp are a real blast to catch !

I love catching them. They dont get enough respect  here... Jeff
Quote from: oc1 on June 20, 2019, 08:15:02 AM

I love catching them. They dont get enough respect  here... Jeff

They sure don't get any respect from me Jeff  :)  But look at the Brits.  They love the darn things above all else.  I'm surprised our British brothers haven't spoken up in defense of the carp.
-steve
I didn't care for carp fishing,,,,,, :( till I had to get a trophy size to fill the blank and don't have one yet,,,,,,very smart fish with a great fight,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on June 20, 2019, 11:03:16 PM
Named after a killer whale.  Cool.  Also AT for Alan Tani.   :D Dominick
thanks my friend,,,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Donnyboat on June 20, 2019, 11:51:45 PM
Nice changes Bennie, you must have some secrete gear on that boat, how come we did`nt get a look @ the rest of it, cheers Don.
I almost have the trolling motor pulpit done and the fish finder hooked up and then batteries,,,,,it takes a little time,,,,but I'm on my way,,,,,, ;D 
Quote from: Swami805 on June 21, 2019, 01:37:23 AM
Nice job on the boat name Bennie, should add a whole new wrinkle to your fishing adventures. Wasn't that the orca from Blackfish?
yes my friend,,,,he was the real  "jaws",,,,,,,,, ;)

Shark Hunter

Awesome!
You are still the Man Benni.
Thanks for taking us along again. ;)
Life is Good!