Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Now, THAT'S a fish, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 22, 2019, 01:28:24 AM
Now, THAT'S a fish, Benni !!
yes and the 4 other's where alot bigger I got to the boat and got off,,,,, >:( it put me down my girlfriend had to drive me home,,,I had to recover,,,,  ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Benni3

I got 3 hybrids and marlo 5 hybrids today at the cove,, :D the river is up and marlo was talking about trout stockings in the catch and release areas they got to do it in October,,,but the hybrids are alot more fun,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on October 22, 2019, 06:58:32 PM
That's the 20/0
yes sir,,,the one i blown the drag washers out of,,,,,but the unstopble 9/0 uncle sal built did it

Benni3

I got 6hybrids and marlo got 6hybirds and a big carp,,,, :D and we got to see Ron and Chris they been in Italy,,,,,, ;) marlo said they don't let us but Christmas trees up at work anymore,,,, >:( I'm like how about the great pumpkin or the Easter bunny,,,,I know sam the snowman off limits "why" Google the "narrator that ruined Christmas",,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That's a nice carp.......making me hungry for smoked fish !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 5 and marlo got 4 hybrids today at the cove,,,,, :D and we got to see some stymphalian birds out there,,,,, ;D

oc1

What happened to those older/larger hybrids?  The small ones have taken over?
-steve

Sharkb8

Benni is that some type of chicken

Kim

Benni3

I got 1 chub and dewayne got 7 rainbows,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on October 25, 2019, 08:32:49 AM
What happened to those older/larger hybrids?  The small ones have taken over?
-steve
yes my friend they where stocked in 2014 to 2015 and the alewifes bait fish,,,, :D in the the last year and a half they stocked 15,000 or 20,000 more and 5,000 stripers they say only 5 percent live,,,,, ;) but when the bait fish run out then what,,,,,,, :o but of course people say the big fish are at the dam and they're as big as VW bugs ,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on October 25, 2019, 10:58:39 AM
Benni is that some type of chicken

Kim
I don't know how they got here,,,,,, :D but they got really big tolons,,,,I had to Google them it came up"stymphalian",,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 chubs 3 rainbows and dewayne got 6 rainbows at greenhill park today they had the healing waters project today and meet bob the founder there,,,,, :D nice guy and he asked me if I was a veteran,,,, ;) and I said no not really,,,,but I was in the Spanish American war,,,,,but on the other side,,,, :) we laughed and his wife was the sweetest person ever,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I started at the river to muddy,,,,but Doug stop by and then my parents to say hi,,,,, :) marlo had to work,,,so I tried my fly rod no luck,,,but got 1 on a spinner at the cove,,,,, ;D