Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 yellow perch up to the rail and flipped off,,,, :D it was 24mph winds and cold,,,maybe next time,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

You are an inspiration Benni. No way I would fish in that kind of wind in December.
Fish On Brother! Fish On! ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on December 03, 2019, 12:15:54 AM
I got 1 yellow perch up to the rail and flipped off,,,, :D it was 24mph winds and cold,,,maybe next time,,,,,, ;D

Benni, you do have adventurous firsts.  I never had a fish flip me off.   :D ;D :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Got 1 yellow perch and marlo got skunked,,,,, :D but we did get to see the loch ness monster of the cove,,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 04, 2019, 08:07:01 AM
You are an inspiration Benni. No way I would fish in that kind of wind in December.
Fish On Brother! Fish On! ;)
thanks very much my friend,,,,I need a citation size yellow perch and I think there's one in there,,,, ;D
Quote from: Dominick on December 04, 2019, 09:04:43 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on December 03, 2019, 12:15:54 AM

Benni, you do have adventurous firsts.  I never had a fish flip me off.   :D ;D :D ;D Dominick

hehe,,,,remember that dolphin on tv,,,,, ;) he just laughed at everybody,,,,,, ;D

Sharkb8

That's the best photo of the lock Ness monster I have seen

Kim

Crow

Nice shot of "nessie'....or, I guess it's 'Covie', in this case.......you will have to start giving "monster tours" ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

conchydong

Benni, You are hard core. My nephew wanted to take me out on his airboat the other night to go frog gigging. It went down in the 50s and I told him it was too cold for me. Probably too cold for the frogs too.

Scott

Benni3

I got 2 hybrids 2 yellow perch 1 largemouth,,,,marlo got 2 hybrids 1 smallmouth,,,,,, :D one guy on the peir told us,,,,I must be doing something wrong I have been here all day long and haven't gotten a thing and left,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

He had 5 rods out and marlo said I have a hard time keeping track of 1,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on December 05, 2019, 07:42:21 AM
That's the best photo of the lock Ness monster I have seen

Kim
Quote from: Crow on December 05, 2019, 11:02:18 AM
Nice shot of "nessie'....or, I guess it's 'Covie', in this case.......you will have to start giving "monster tours" ;)
Thanks very much my friends,,,,,, :D now when the big one gets away,,,,,we got something to blame it on,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: conchydong on December 05, 2019, 12:26:45 PM
Benni, You are hard core. My nephew wanted to take me out on his airboat the other night to go frog gigging. It went down in the 50s and I told him it was too cold for me. Probably too cold for the frogs too.

Scott

that sounds like fun,,,, :D but now for the frogs,,, ;) you just got put 3 jackets on 1 coat ,,, long underwear and pants maybe 2 pair for a airboat ,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: conchydong on December 05, 2019, 12:26:45 PM
Probably too cold for the frogs too.
Scott
They'll be hold-up on the bottom.  Bull frogs have caused me a lot of grief over the years, eating hand-raised fish, ducklings, and whatever else they can get into that big mouth.  I hate 'em.
-steve

Benni3

I got 2 sunfish 4hybirds and 1 yellow perch and marlo got skunked,,,,, :D but there's always next time,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The movie "island zero" in the beginning there's a rig with 9,,,20/0 hooks with 10lb liters on each hook,,,, >:( no rubber worms or bopper,,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D