Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on February 20, 2020, 08:11:17 PM
water looks good! when are you going to take all those nice striper baits ya'll are catching on the boat to do their job :)
Hehe,,,,,,,,,I'm keeping the batterys charged up,,,,, :D but the lakes are thrashed,,,,, :( maybe a month or so,,,,but that's ok,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 6 marlo 1,,,,,, :D I was using salted corn and marlo gulp minnows,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Must have cooled off, there, too !  I like to froze to death on my walk, this morning !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 22, 2020, 12:51:15 AM
Must have cooled off, there, too !  I like to froze to death on my walk, this morning !
yes the temperature dropped 20 degrees in a hour,,,,,,sometimes you catch fish and sometimes you don't,,,,,,, ;) but the main thing is to have fun,,,, :D enjoy being on the ocean and everything else is gravy,,good luck on your trip my friend,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Thanks, Benni !  We'll need it !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, :D if was very difficult with hand ups here,,,,, :( but his belly was full when I did get him,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 2 today,,,,,, :D and there supposed to stock the 28th but it's going to rain Tuesday,,,,, ;) let's see what happens,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow today,,,,, :D then me and marlo got skunked at the cove,,,,but that's ok and the water authorty gave us a copy of the old stockings,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

They sure stocked a lot of musky and walleye but we haven't seen you guys catch any.  Must not have taken, huh?

... and why is that alligator up in the tree?
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on February 25, 2020, 06:54:10 AM
They sure stocked a lot of musky and walleye but we haven't seen you guys catch any.  Must not have taken, huh?

... and why is that alligator up in the tree?
-steve
A die hard fishermen at the cove seen a walleye 3 weeks ago,,,maybe there still here,,,,,, :o the game department shocks and uses nets every year to see what's in the cove,,,,, ;) but no trout,walleye or musky has came up and in the top photo is a rc plane crashed,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

I zoomed in on the photo.  It is really hard to see but I did see the model plane.  Cool shot Benni.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on February 25, 2020, 06:47:42 PM
I zoomed in on the photo.  It is really hard to see but I did see the model plane.  Cool shot Benni.  Dominick
Thanks very much my friend,,,,,, :D one guy bought a fighter jet rc plane,,,,, :o very loud when it flew over us,,,, :( but a month later he crashed it,,,, :D it wasn't funny but I just couldn't stop laughing,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

If that RC plane was worth much I'd busted out my saddle & rope gone up & snatched it... Jeff

Dominick

Hey Benni, when the fishing gets slow cross the river and climb the tree.  Rescue that plane and take some pictures of it to post.  It looks like you got some people interested, including me.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.