Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Gee you blokes, love your fishing, & thanks for the pic, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on March 13, 2020, 03:12:30 PM
Gee you blokes, love your fishing, & thanks for the pic, cheers Don.
Quote from: alantani on March 13, 2020, 12:39:21 PM
very nice!!!!!
Quote from: Sharkb8 on March 13, 2020, 08:45:14 AM
Well done Benni and Marlo

Kim
Quote from: oc1 on March 13, 2020, 04:11:51 AM
Wow!  Nice one.  Full blood landlocked striper.
-steve

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, :D it was a unicorn at the cove,,,, ;) me and marlo got skunked at the cove today,,,,,, :) but maybe in 2or3 weeks the water temp will go up,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Ya Benni, water temps will be I believe right behind whats happening your way. Fish are moving. I caught some bait in the throw net close to shore from the boat. The spring bite is about to start here... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on March 14, 2020, 01:07:59 AM
Ya Benni, water temps will be I believe right behind whats happening your way. Fish are moving. I caught some bait in the throw net close to shore from the boat. The spring bite is about to start here... Jeff
Yes sir,,,, ;) the water temps at the cove are somewhere between 48 and 56,,,,,, :D there almost there but we might get a cold snap next week,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 and dewayne got 3,,,,,  ;) and1was a big rainbow,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And got to see Larry,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Yesterday I met two college girls and showed them pictures of my pet tiger,,,,, :D and the one from Connecticut
girl said threre's a $10,000 dollar reward for one like that here,,,,,, ;) they can keep it,,, :-[ this ones mine,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

I don't blame you Benni...nice kitty!👍
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Me and dewayne got skunked today,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,, :) but we still had fun,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 15, 2020, 10:52:06 AM
I don't blame you Benni...nice kitty!👍
Thanks very much,,,,uncle sal,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,,,, :D but that's ok it's just nice to get out,,,, ;) nothing going to stop me from fishing,,,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

Keep fishing, that what I'm doing and not a soul insight on the beaches .Tight lines brother

Benni3

Skunked today at the cove and the river,,, :( but that's ok,,,, :D marlo got 2 at the river,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 trout and marlo got 3 redeye's 1 smallmouth,,,,,,,,,, ;D