Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 9trout and 1bass marlo got 7trout,,,,,, :D today was fun,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Wow ! You guys are really tearing 'em up ! I've been too busy in the garden to do much fishing, but did go the other day (all I have to do is walk across the street ! :D)...got one really nice smallmouth, but...season is closed, now, so he went back in. Too bad, 'cause some fried fish would have gone pretty well with some morels, and fresh asparagus !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Nice job guys!
Benni, are you using corn or velveeta  cheese?🙂
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

I got 9 and marlo12 but 1was a tank,,,,,,,, :D he hasn't got a big 1 in a year so this was a great day,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And Joshua got a big 1 too,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And marlo was told we were in the paper last Tuesday Salem times and maybe the Roanoke times and maybe on 2 different stuff we are still trying to figure it out,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on May 09, 2020, 01:34:59 PM
Wow ! You guys are really tearing 'em up ! I've been too busy in the garden to do much fishing, but did go the other day (all I have to do is walk across the street ! :D)...got one really nice smallmouth, but...season is closed, now, so he went back in. Too bad, 'cause some fried fish would have gone pretty well with some morels, and fresh asparagus !!

Something is eating my plants,,,,, :(  I'm glad that you're getting some fishing in and I can't wait to see a picture of the big one,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 09, 2020, 02:17:40 PM
Nice job guys!
Benni, are you using corn or velveeta  cheese?🙂
Thanks uncle sal,,,,,, ;) I use corn sometimes power bait,,,spinners,,,,lures,,,,nightcrawlers and today big minnows it's difficult to know what works from one day to the next,,,,, :D but me and marlo use different stuff so hopefully we figure it out,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

They must have put those huge trout there because you guys are the best publicity the DGIF has ever had for their stocking program.  :)
-s

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on May 10, 2020, 05:19:21 AM
They must have put those huge trout there because you guys are the best publicity the DGIF has ever had for their stocking program.  :)
-s
Thanks very much my friend,,,,,,,, :D they been holding those big trout back till now,,,,,, ;) next year they might but them in more in the fall and winter,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 8 marlo 1 and I'm not sure how many dewayne got,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 redeye's and 1 small smallmouth today,,,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Hi Bennie, any chance of posting a close up pic of the night crawler, for the benefit of us fisho`s on the other side of the world, please, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on May 13, 2020, 02:06:39 AM
Hi Bennie, any chance of posting a close up pic of the night crawler, for the benefit of us fisho`s on the other side of the world, please, cheers Don.
Thank you my friend,,,,, :D but I was using live minnows,,,,,,,,, ;D