Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkb8

You guys are cleaning up on them trout, well done Marlo on that big one.

Kim

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on May 13, 2020, 11:26:46 AM
You guys are cleaning up on them trout, well done Marlo on that big one.

Kim
Thanks very much my friend,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today and marlo got skunked,,,,, :( they stocked today but the trout wouldn't bite anything pretty much but spinners,,,, :D marlo was using power bait and I was using big minnows,,,, ;) I missed two big ones and they where caught right up under me,,,,, :o marlo got a little activated,,,,but that's ok it's fishing "you can't catch them all",,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 sun perch and dewayne 8 ,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And here is the big one dewayne got,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And clay got a big one too,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got two,,,, :D it's been difficult seeing all the big trout in the river but want bite,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 trout 1 smallmouth and 1 black bellie red eye this morning,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Ha! Great shot of Marlo droppin that'n. Good thing he was standin in the water!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on May 17, 2020, 07:32:36 PM
Ha! Great shot of Marlo droppin that'n. Good thing he was standin in the water!
Thanks very much my friend,,,,,, :D that trout just didn't want his picture taken,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Met Larry at the river and got 1 sun perch and the next fish was a very big rainbow that merged and taken the dry fly,,,,, :o but the hook didn't set,,, :( maybe next time,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Then me and Larry went to the cove the wild life was out and so was the water snakes we seen 2 today,,,,,, :D this one swam right up to me ,,,,climbed up the bank and then had a bad attitude,,,,, ;) but Larry had a blast watching me play with it,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid today and second 1 grabbed the line and pulled my rod out into the lake,,,,,, :D luckily it was floating,,,,,,, ;) a nice man in a motorboat stopped and picked it for me and reeled the fish in too,,,,, :o me and Larry had a very entertaining day,,,,,,,, ;D

Swami805

Wow Benni, exciting few days, nice fish too.
Do what you can with that you have where you are