Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

You better put a lanyard on those rods, Benni !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Shark Hunter

Awesome Benni! ;D
Life is Good!

Sharkb8

You guys are getting some big fish are them water snakes dangerous, we had 7 brown snakes around our house this summer the second most poisonous snake and caused the most death's I don't like snakes.

Kim

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on May 19, 2020, 02:04:10 AM
Wow Benni, exciting few days, nice fish too.
Thanks my friend,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Crow on May 19, 2020, 02:35:02 AM
You better put a lanyard on those rods, Benni !
Yes,,, :D my rod lanyard is my cats favorite toy,,, ;) most the time i got my bail open,,,,this time didn't have enough line on the reel,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 19, 2020, 02:36:28 AM
Awesome Benni! ;D
Thanks my friend,,,,,, :D hope your doing good,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on May 19, 2020, 07:41:37 AM
You guys are getting some big fish are them water snakes dangerous, we had 7 brown snakes around our house this summer the second most poisonous snake and caused the most death's I don't like snakes.

Kim
The dark brown ones are not,,,, ;) but the colorful one looked like a gaboon viper and when got close,,,, :o the head flattened out like a cobra and moved like one to and had a skull face on the back of his head,,,, :D very playful,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It's been raining for 2 days and will for the next 2or3,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The river is up 16ft wind is 6to10mpg and it's not going to stop till Saturday,,,,, :o after they stocked the most and biggest trout I have seen in the river,,,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You have to wonder what the fish are doing when it gets like that.  National news has been showing the weather radar for your area.
-steve

Newell Nut

That river will be messed up for a while. The fish will come back one day.

Dwight

Shark Hunter

We have had torrential rains here the past few days. Like 5 inches of rain.
The sun finally showed today.
Life is Good!

Crow

We've had a few "dry " days, and the river started back down, but now they predict a whole week of storms / rain :-\
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

Our river is blown out too. :-\
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Yesterday some trees where gone,,,,, ;) the river will look alot different,,,,, :D the trout hug the banks and go in to small streams,,,,,,just got to wait,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Whoa! Some serious scouring goin on in that river. Some parts may clean-up, some may end-up covered in fine sediment. Should be interesting to see how the newbe trout handle it.
Too bad about your corona virus thread, it was on pace to catch-up to this one! Naw, probably doomed from the get-go, because of the socio-political nature of folks nowadays. To me, it was just getting fun and interesting again.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on May 23, 2020, 06:06:36 PM
Whoa! Some serious scouring goin on in that river. Some parts may clean-up, some may end-up covered in fine sediment. Should be interesting to see how the newbe trout handle it.
Too bad about your corona virus thread, it was on pace to catch-up to this one! Naw, probably doomed from the get-go, because of the socio-political nature of folks nowadays. To me, it was just getting fun and interesting again.
There have been trout travel 10miles on this river up and down stream,,,,, ;) and on the Corona tread it was for info and safety,,,, 8) not opinions I don't have one,,,,, :-\ see I'm not that smart,,,, :'( but I'm smart enough to know my opinions is probably wrong and if there right it's dosen't matter anyway,,,,, :-[  like bill Cosby escaping to Argentina with pudding pops,,,,,,, ;D