Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 8 marlo 6 today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on June 01, 2020, 03:52:02 PM
nice, here in GR, the small were active after the rain in stained water.
Looks like fishing picked up and slowed down.
Well today while fishing a young skater kid asked me about reality "will one thing I know is sometimes
It malfunctions",,,,,,,, :o and then he told me his girlfriend left him ,,,,,, >:( "well you well get another one" and he said yes but what about reality,,,,,,,,, ;) well if you want to know about reality study Aristotle,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

I am happy that you are into Aristotle.  You and Marlo live the good life.  According to Aristotle:
"the good life is one in which a person cultivates and exercises their rational faculties by, for instance, engaging in scientific inquiry, philosophical discussion, artistic creation, or legislation."
Too bad he left out fishing.   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

Aristotle - a bugger for the bottle - a lovely little thinker but a bugger when he's pissed :D
For those of you who remeber Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 and marlo 6 trout today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 2 carp today and marlo got 1 turtle,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I fished last night and this morning got 6 cats,,,,, :D I was really hoping for some stripers,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Swami805

Hadn't seen a report from you for a few days, was starting to worry, haha. Is that reel an international? Loaded for bear
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on June 11, 2020, 01:27:45 AM
Hadn't seen a report from you for a few days, was starting to worry, haha. Is that reel an international? Loaded for bear
Yes,,,, ;) with a 15lb litter and fishing been slow with the river flooded and the cove closing early,,,,,, ??? so I have been doing some bodywork on my friends trucks and working on my truck just got duel exhaust installed then I got the roof racks and put them on,,,,,,, :D

Benni3

And switching some of the bulbs over to led,,,, ;) the best ones are reverse,,interiors and fog,,,, ??? Hi beam not so much,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

nice work hoss! now hitch that thing up to boat and troll us up some pics!!!

Gobi King

deep throaty exhaust?
how is the power now per  your butt dyno?
nice!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Crow

Looks great, Benni !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

Quote from: Benni3 on June 10, 2020, 11:08:39 PM
I fished last night and this morning got 6 cats,,,,, :D I was really hoping for some stripers,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Just the opposite here Benni...we went for cats and getting hybrid stripers. 8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~