Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwill98, Gobi King and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oc1

You're doing the old man good.
-s

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on June 22, 2020, 06:56:39 AM
-s
Yes,,,,,he has problems with his feet and it's very hard for him to walk,,,,,he want use a walker,,,,,, :( but if I put rod holders on it,,,maybe,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on June 23, 2020, 03:44:50 AM
Quote from: oc1 on June 22, 2020, 06:56:39 AM
-s
Yes,,,,,he has problems with his feet and it's very hard for him to walk,,,,,he want use a walker,,,,,, :( but if I put rod holders on it,,,maybe,,,,,, ;D

Man, get him one of those motorized things like you see in Wal-Mart and the grocery store.  Rod racks and an electric wench on the front.
-s

Gobi King

they make an offroad version  :-)
glad you took him out fishing!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 and marlo 10 trout today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And this just came in today for the 4/0,,,, ;) phantom red 80lb two 300yd rolls,,,, :D $45 American dollars on pbay,,,,hehe,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 7 trout and 1 really smallmouth,,,,marlo 11 trout after we got skunked at the cove,,,,,  :) the day started off right with a martese falken landing in marlo's tree,,,,, ;) the ladys on the walk way was very friendly,,,,, :D and one on a paddle board got in to larry's line and the hook got caught in her bikini,,,,,, :o so today was a good day,,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

wheres the pic where he set the hook on the bikini :)

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on June 26, 2020, 12:46:17 AM
wheres the pic where he set the hook on the bikini :)
Hehe,,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

I got 1 trout,,,,,,clay got 1 trout 1 smallmouth and marlo got 5 trout today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And marlo finally got the big one,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Nice trout by Marlo.  He seems to be out-fishing you every day now.  I think it's work-related divine intervention.
-s

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on June 26, 2020, 05:05:46 AM
Nice trout by Marlo.  He seems to be out-fishing you every day now.  I think it's work-related divine intervention.
-s
Well you can't catch them all,,,,,,, ;) and I'm talking to people on the walk way,,,,,, ;) but when marlo hooks this fish and it jumps,,,,,,, :o I ran down there and he said should I just reel him in and I was like no,,,,,,, >:( the knot might be bad or he might just be lip hooked,,,,, :) just take your time don't lose that fish and it was released safely %100 30min later he was still good swimming around,,,,it just don't get any better than that,,,,,,, ;D