Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, Donnyboat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on July 24, 2020, 04:46:35 AM
Me and Larry hit the river today,,,, ;) and had a blast and I heard a car coming and I'm like look at this Larry it's a 25mile zone and he's going 90+,,,,, ;D and then we see the whole salem police department chasing him wide open,,,,,, :o but next time we will be ready I ordered a checked flag on Ebay,,,,,,,,, ;D

;D ;D ;D That was very funny Benni.  Run out on the road and wave the checkered flag during a police pursuit.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on July 24, 2020, 05:20:10 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on July 24, 2020, 04:46:35 AM
Me and Larry hit the river today,,,, ;) and had a blast and I heard a car coming and I'm like look at this Larry it's a 25mile zone and he's going 90+,,,,, ;D and then we see the whole salem police department chasing him wide open,,,,,, :o but next time we will be ready I ordered a checked flag on Ebay,,,,,,,,, ;D

;D ;D ;D That was very funny Benni.  Run out on the road and wave the checkered flag during a police pursuit.  Dominick
Thanks my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and Larry did a three day fishing trip on the New river,,,,, :o had a blast,,,when Larry sends me the photos I will post them,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

More photos of last week's fishing trip,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

;)

Gfish

Woah! Cool dude. Great pictures. I've heard of that river, but I didn't know it was that wide! Looks like a real productive fishery.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Swami805

Looks fun Benni, how many snakes were hiding in that rock? those look like nice small mouth.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on August 02, 2020, 02:48:58 AM
Looks fun Benni, how many snakes were hiding in that rock? those look like nice small mouth.
3and 4 more there It's breeding season they where everywhere,,,,,,, ;) but there's other stuff to look at too and a big decision all daylong,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Great trip....great fish....great scenery.....great time !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

You're doing good buddy, keep it up 👍
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Thank you my friends,,,,,, :D got 1 Roanoke log perch in the next,,,,, :o he was released,,,,, ;) got 4 smallmouth,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Benni, living large.  Keep it up buddy.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gobi King

fishing picked up, huh,
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on August 03, 2020, 03:26:27 AM
Benni, living large.  Keep it up buddy.  Dominick
Thanks man,,,,,,, :D
Quote from: Gobi King on August 03, 2020, 02:33:21 PM
fishing picked up, huh,
Yes got a little bit lucky,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It's back,,,,, :o I got a use accurate frame and spool from randy,,,,,  ;)  got them powdered coated and then uncle sal did his magic on the 4/0 and the D.A.M quick,,,,, ;D