Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwill98, Gobi King and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on November 04, 2020, 03:29:36 AM
That's a sweet looking 4/0 - post some more pictures! - john
Yes sir,,,,,,, ;) going from the river to the gulfstream,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

mo65

Go get 'em Benni! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

I got 8 triggers 1 vermilion snapper 1 black bass 2 red snappers and 1 small shark,,,,, ;) they wouldn't let me fish for amber Jack's they kept talking my bigger hooks off,,,,,,,, ??? But that's ok,,,,, :D the crew was still very nice and so was the people on the boat,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It was a nice day fishing and I got to see the old man upstairs artwork,,,,,,,, :o today was a good day,,,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

triggers !!  prime meat for Ceviche
The Baja Guy

Crow

Looks like a lot of fun, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Nice trip, thanks for posting Benni
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Thank you very much my friends,,,,,,, ;D

mo65

Looks like a fantastic time Benni...great fishin'! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Shunked at Jennette's pier,,,, :( but that's ok,,,,, ;) just kicked back and relaxing,,,,, :D didn't know there drum rods cost $600 to $800,,,, :o but a reel of choice is penn 525,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Nice work, bud. I still use my 525 Mag  and 980 Mag as drum reels of choice out there, tho I turned some heads with the electric blue CC Classic 501 going long.  Those sticks in that price range are likely built on Century blanks- some go over a grand.

Tiddlerbasher

http://www.centurysea.co.uk/

Lovely blanks/rods but they do hurt the wallet :(

akfish

Why wouldn't they let you fish for the AJ's? Concern that you'd be taken around the boat and tangle everyone?
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on November 06, 2020, 03:36:20 AM
Nice work, bud. I still use my 525 Mag  and 980 Mag as drum reels of choice out there, tho I turned some heads with the electric blue CC Classic 501 going long.  Those sticks in that price range are likely built on Century blanks- some go over a grand.
The guy on the pier said the blanks are cts out of New Zealand and they got 3 rod builders in dare county,,,,,, ;) but man they can throw the lead out there far,,,,,, :o