Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

A friend of mine wanted me to bring some fish over to cook and I had some trigger,,,,, ;) and we got some tuna and catfish at the grocery store to grill and smoke,,,,, :D but talking about man caves his garage is like my basement ×3 quadarjets,,holleys,,,edelbrock valve covers,,,tools,, parts everywhere,,,,, :-[ the snap on box it more of a liquor cabinet with a beer keg next to it,,,, :o you got to love it,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Ques where the mack hood ornament came from,,,? And the tuna was great,, :) best catfish ever and the pecan smoked tigger was over the top,,,,,, ;D

alantani

looks like the batmobile!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

And somewhere there is a Mack truck that lost it's hood ornament !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on January 17, 2021, 02:24:55 AM
And somewhere there is a Mack truck that lost it's hood ornament !
My dad got it at a antique mall $35 and two of my friends was fighting over it for $120,,,, :o but my dad got this for$18 and I'm not showing anybody this,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Tat's a big fish!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Got 1 char yesterday and you can see in the picture how big his teeth are,,,,, ;D

oc1

One char?  Com'on, it's been a week and a half.  That one looks vicious though... like a piranha.

I've missed you.
-s

alantani

give us a few days and you'll be able to post photos again!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Spin-n-glow from Canada🇨🇦,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout yesterday,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

But the excitement was this boom crash,,,,, :o then the car took off and the jeep he hit chased him down a dead end road
over a curb around the block,,,,,, :-[ so they where right back where they started from and then the car died,,,,,, :D it didn't matter if he got away or not because his front tag was laying in the road ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Thanks Alan,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Benni - You had some excitement today!  Hopefully it didn't interfere with the fishing! The Alan Tani wrenches are great but I think that car might need a bit more than that.  And I am guessing that is a Sal in the last photo?  He made some really pretty handles! - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on February 04, 2021, 04:28:16 AM
Benni - You had some excitement today!  Hopefully it didn't interfere with the fishing! The Alan Tani wrenches are great but I think that car might need a bit more than that.  And I am guessing that is a Sal in the last photo?  He made some really pretty handles! - john
Yes I think that car is done,,,,, :D and uncle sal made some of the coolest ones,,,,,,,, ;D