Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 and marlo 2 today,,,, :D not bad and it's time for another stocking soon,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Thanks Benni, you really keep us entertained, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gfish

Nice! Man, I so miss Wintertime trout fishing.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on February 05, 2021, 06:02:44 AM
Thanks Benni, you really keep us entertained, cheers Don.
Quote from: Gfish on February 05, 2021, 02:28:49 PM
Nice! Man, I so miss Wintertime trout fishing.
Thanks my friends,,,, :D today was one of those days where nothing got done,,,,, :( my pflueger's needs parts,,,,,so  I grabbed 3 penn's off the shelf they all need parts too "but that's ok" I got 2 trout today,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,, :D last month the city replaced a old sign with a new one,,,,, ???,,,,,,, >:( so I professionally vandalized it,,,,, :o it was cold and each letter had to be put on one at a time,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 rainbows 1 chub today,,,,,  ;) I hate throwing bait back like that,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

After trying Zeke's,,,, ??? Doesn't stick good to the hook and doesn't have any smell to it,,,, :-[ but that's ok the dr. Juice after using it for a couple of months it does work good,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today with the river flooded,,,,,,  ;) and found something really cool at a antique mall,,,now I could be captain Arab,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And marlo got "fisherman of the mouth on the yellow perch species"  today from the game department,,,,,, ;D

alantani

congratulations!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

oc1

You guys are great fishermen and the game department really has their act together.  That looks like a Calcutta cane butt section with adornments.  I'd like to know more.  And, that looks like a Chagoi koi reverting to the wild-type carp.

Rivverrat

Those yellow perch are good eating. Benni3 does that house in the background in the pic with sucker get flooded much ?

Brewcrafter

Whoa!  Angler of the Month - That's really cool!- john

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on February 13, 2021, 04:58:59 AM
You guys are great fishermen and the game department really has their act together.  That looks like a Calcutta cane butt section with adornments.  I'd like to know more.  And, that looks like a Chagoi koi reverting to the wild-type carp.
It's a telescope I got today for $30 and looks very old,,,,, ;) but works great,,,,,,,, ;D