Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Oh, Dude! That's my early AM commute-approach or right behind me-nightmare.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on May 07, 2021, 02:32:40 AM
Before,,,, ;) during,,,, >:( after,,,,,, :o night,,,,,,, 8)

I knew you weren't from this world Benny, nobody can fish 7 days a week !!

;D ;D
The Baja Guy

Donnyboat

I dont think anyone fishes more than Bennie  Marlo, ay. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

The post you guys did made my day,,,,,,, :D are they legal,,,,,,,, :-\ gray area,,,,,,, ;) but I did put plugs in behind the bumper so there legal if there inoperable,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Fishing today was slow for me and marlo,,,,,, ;) but that's ok my dad got some fishing gear for $10 and this was in a bag,,,,,, :o.   ?Guess?  What kind for 10 points,,,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

Japanese...  2 fly, 1 spin/fly...  can't tell if complete

the brand might be Chiavetta Pomodori   ;D

Benni3

Quote from: philaroman on May 08, 2021, 04:03:22 AM

Japanese...  2 fly, 1 spin/fly...  can't tell if complete

the brand might be Chiavetta Pomodori   ;D
Thanks my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I came down earlier just to watch dewayne fly fish and he was racking them up and then me and marlo hit the river  catching fish one after another till it was time to leave,,,,,,, ;) but not the big ones but that's ok,,,, :-\ on the zoom meeting tonight my phone died sorry about that,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Great photo!  Marlo looks like he's bouncing an albacore over the rail with a jackpole on that one!  Great to see you guys hitting fish!

Donnyboat

That is a good photo of that fish, as it is moving through the air, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Thanks my friends I have never been a professional photographer,,,,,, 8) but maybe my next job,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 6 and marlo 6,,,,, :D before marlo got off work I spent 3hrs trying for this big one,,,, :-\ but he was already spoken before I got there,,,,,,, :-[ I got my bait 4in in front of his nose for 45mins about 3 times,,no luck,,,but that's ok,,,,,,, ::) if I wanted it to be that easy I would just go back to playing golf,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

good to see that Marlo is teaching the trouts how to fly.

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on May 10, 2021, 04:31:45 PM
good to see that Marlo is teaching the trouts how to fly.

Big jump for a trout,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 9 marlo 5 and 1toad today,,,,,,,, ;D