Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 small cat today,,,, :) i was the only person at the cove except the two guys working there,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today,,,,, >:( got my kosher-20 vaccine,,,, ;) i survived the first wave without anything,,,,,,, :o but now it was time i ?,,,,,,,i hope it doesn't kill me overtime,,,,,,, :-\ but that's ok,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

4th of July is a special day i go fishing,,,,,, ;) i got 1hybird and 1largemouth today,,,, :D it feels good to be free,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

Lookin' good!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

oc1

You did the right thing Benny.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Brewcrafter

Weather looks great and on the fish! - john

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Hit the river tonight,,,,, :o and it was good,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Glad to see you're getting some action, Benni !...I haven't had time to wet a line, since we got back from the island !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on July 06, 2021, 05:36:55 PM
   Glad to see you're getting some action, Benni !...I haven't had time to wet a line, since we got back from the island !
Can't wait to see you hit the water again,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The river was fun last night,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 hybrid,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Quote from: Benni3 on July 07, 2021, 05:34:45 PM
Quote from: Crow on July 06, 2021, 05:36:55 PM
Can't wait to see you hit the water again,,,,,,,, ;D

I'm getting closer! Mailed off over 40 boxes of irises, so far this week....only about 6 more to dig, pack, and ship! If we don't start getting some rain, there won't be any river left to fish in ! Next week, I will start digging the "beardless irises'(Siberian, Japanese, and Spuria)...they are harder to dig, and prep, for mailing, and I don't seem to be able to get as much done , in a day, as I used to.....must be getting old ::)!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Quote from: Crow on July 08, 2021, 05:17:16 PM
I'm getting closer! Mailed off over 40 boxes of irises, so far this week....only about 6 more to dig, pack, and ship! If we don't start getting some rain, there won't be any river left to fish in ! Next week, I will start digging the "beardless irises'(Siberian, Japanese, and Spuria)...they are harder to dig, and prep, for mailing, and I don't seem to be able to get as much done , in a day, as I used to.....must be getting old ::)!

I love iris, especially Louisiana.  How do you market them?.