Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabaman1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 17, 2021, 11:21:54 PM
I can build a 400 horse small block for 4 large and put in in myself.
Key word there is myself. ;)

You're the only member her that understands just try to get 450hp,,,,,but don't buy more to get less,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Vrooomba!
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Quote from: Benni3 on August 18, 2021, 06:04:02 AM

You're the only member her that understands just try to get 450hp,,,,,but don't buy more to get less,,,,,, ;D

I thought we were friends. I'm from Hennasun. I most surely unnerstand it. :)

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on August 19, 2021, 12:46:53 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on August 18, 2021, 06:04:02 AM

I thought we were friends. I'm from Hennasun. I most surely unnerstand it. :)
Yes i forgot your in Carolina.,,,,, ;) that is the racing part of the world,,,,,,, :D but most don't understand is you do it right the first time,,,,,, :-\ if you get over 500hp then you start breaking things,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I tried fishing today ,,, :- river muddy,,it was just bull @$$#^,,but that's ok,,,,, :D whent to clavin's and we lessen to Motown and he gave me some shots of crown royal,,,, but on the way i put the blue tank in spoerts mode and tow haul that unleashed the computer 380hp+ duel exhaust and air filter = the GT mustang didn't want anything to do with it,, >:( i got sideways just busting it on main st just to hear the noise,,,,,,;D

thorhammer

Shark Hunter

Straight up Pimpin'!
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on August 19, 2021, 06:54:28 AM
,,,,,,;D

everytime I see your truck I got blinded, even if it doesnt have the lights turned on !!  ;D ;D
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Thanks my friends ,,,,,,, :D

Benni3

I got skunked but marlo got nice cat,,,,,, ;) channel cat,,,,, :-\ but i don't know it's a white cat because of the size of it's head that's a really big 1,,,,, :o there hard to tell the difference,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 18, 2021, 01:31:33 PM
Vrooomba!
That motor looks perfect and i see a elelbock intake,,,,,,, ;) but can't see the carburetor,,,,,, :-\ i hope it's a holley,,,,, :D if not i got one free over change 1960's,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Whoa, dude! I had a Holly like that on a '68 Chrysler 300, with 440 c.i.e. You could almost see the gas gage needle move down while driving it. What a tank that car was. Definitely something you didn't wanna collide with.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on August 21, 2021, 06:25:25 PM
Whoa, dude! I had a Holly like that on a '68 Chrysler 300, with 440 c.i.e. You could almost see the gas gage needle move down while driving it. What a tank that car was. Definitely something you didn't wanna collide with.
Yes,,,,, ;) i was hoping he would tell us what carb he had on that beast,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat today,,,,, ;) but not on the 13ft rod,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Marlo got 1 cat tonight on bread,,,,,, ;D