Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 nice sunny and 1 small largemouth,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Alan been wanting to come out to the west coast and i got a flight out,,,,, :-\ but with the delta virus,,,,, >:( we had to put it off,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,we are going to do it,,,,, :) just when it happens for the best now in going to listen to Robert Jackson,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

yeah, it's getting bad out here again.......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on August 24, 2021, 05:08:00 PM
yeah, it's getting bad out here again.......   :-\
I should have last month  :-\  but we are going fishing sometime,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 smallmouth tonight the big one got away,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Water in the river starting to go back down to where it's fishable?  Or are you still at the Cove? - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on August 27, 2021, 04:41:29 AM
Water in the river starting to go back down to where it's fishable?  Or are you still at the Cove? - john
The river is difficult,,,,, ;) but still some big fish in there,,,,,, :D the cove maybe in two weeks it will be ok,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 and marlo got 1 today,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

No Holley. Carter 750 Dual line double pumper.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 28, 2021, 03:31:23 AM
No Holley. Carter 750 Dual line double pumper.
Thats a very nice carb,,,,,, ;) just right and sounds great,,,,,,,,, :o

Benni3

Quick trip got 8 minnows had to throw 3 back 1 was a smallmouth 2 where Roanoke log perch on the endangered list,,,,,, ??? But got 3 nice smallmouths in 30mins,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I use windy.com sometimes to see the direction,,,,,, :o and this hurricane looks pretty bad,,,,,,, :-\

DON3099

I do a lot of trout and fluke fishing. For trout I like my Mitchell 204, and 308's, and soon my 1st 408. All my rods are homemade, by me, nothing fancy just very fish able. Though I live in the concrete city (Philadelphia, PA). I have 3 trout streams close by, one a 5 min. drive. I've been fishing with 3 other guys on opening day of trout season, 2 of them for 50 years, the other about 35 years. The fluke were caught on a 406 Mitchell, That was a good day limit of 3 fluke 18" or larger.

philaroman

Quote from: DON3099 on August 29, 2021, 01:08:48 PM...I live in the concrete city (Philadelphia, PA). I have 3 trout streams close by, one a 5 min. drive...
lemme'guess:
pPack/Nesh/Toh
or
Wis/Perk/Skip
or
dunno'what goes with Chester/Darby

Benni3

Quote from: DON3099 on August 29, 2021, 01:08:48 PM
I do a lot of trout and fluke fishing. For trout I like my Mitchell 204, and 308's, and soon my 1st 408. All my rods are homemade, by me, nothing fancy just very fish able. Though I live in the concrete city (Philadelphia, PA). I have 3 trout streams close by, one a 5 min. drive. I've been fishing with 3 other guys on opening day of trout season, 2 of them for 50 years, the other about 35 years. The fluke were caught on a 406 Mitchell, That was a good day limit of 3 fluke 18" or larger.
Nice fishing and nice drinking,,,,, ;) they don't stock the gold ones here anymore that's awesome,,,,,,,, ;D