Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Nice pictures. Really nice shot of that raptor, is that an Osprey?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on September 06, 2021, 03:08:05 PM
Nice pictures. Really nice shot of that raptor, is that an Osprey?
Yes we just first started seeing them about 5 years ago,,,, ;) but if i say look marlo there's a seahawk,,,, :o he says no that's a osprey,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

vaguely remember reading they get fish 9/10 dives, while only most experienced baldies even approach 50%

Benni3

Quote from: philaroman on September 06, 2021, 08:47:00 PM
vaguely remember reading they get fish 9/10 dives, while only most experienced baldies even approach 50%
If you,,,YouTube eagle calls they might give you a fly by,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today im going tomorrow,,,,,, ;) got the new Yakima cargo basket on the truck but i don't know if the tiger approves of it yet,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You could mount a telescope up there.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 07, 2021, 04:38:33 AM
You could mount a telescope up there.
i would like to put a fake 30 cal up there,,,,,,, :o

Benni3

I got 1cat wes got 1cat this morning,,,,,, :D and i got 2 small cat marlo 1 hybrid tonight,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I mowed the grass and i noticed that somebody back in to my girlfriends car it didn't hurt anything but it almost broke a light,,,,, >:( so i put some tow hooks on to protect that,,,,, ;) then a plastic Halloween chain on for laughs,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 bass and marlo got 2 small cats today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 hybrids 1 channel 1 flathead and marlo 7 hybrids,,,,,, ;) today was a good day,,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

nice flatty...  big enough for sport & good eatin' size, if water clean

Benni3

Quote from: philaroman on September 11, 2021, 02:32:48 AM
nice flatty...  big enough for sport & good eatin' size, if water clean
Thank you my friend,,,,,, :D i got skunked but marlo got 3 hybrids today,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Did the water already cool off a bit for you guys??  When Benny says he had a good day there is something happening in the cosmos.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 12, 2021, 04:27:01 AM
Did the water already cool off a bit for you guys??  When Benny says he had a good day there is something happening in the cosmos.
Yes the water temperature drop some so the hybrids are coming in closer to shore,,,,,,,, ;D