Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 19, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
Nice Benni!
Keepem' coming brother.
If you follow any post, you don't have to look at 39 pages.
Just the last one. ;)
thanks man and one day I would like to go shark fishing with you  :) and yesterday I found out the 9ft okuma rod doesn't like braid so i put the 1/0 on a quantum  cabo rated for 12lb to 25lb line ,,,it's ready to go,,,,,thanks uncle sal for the great job on the 1/0 ;D

Benni3

my mom,,dad,,,girlfriend and gene came down to the river to see me,,,if I hook a fish i let gene reel it in ;D

wailua boy

Nice looking fish.

Shark Hunter

The Family that plays together, stays together Benni.
Nice Job Bro. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Hey Benni, you got the whole family around you, I'm hoping they didn't come to get you back to work ;D.
No, I already know you're a good boy :). It's nice to have family support ...keep doing it! ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

No luck at the cove Saturday,,,bad luck Sunday went to claytor lake ??? but the 1/0 Reel worked fabulous  :D and  the fly fishing was good today  ;D

Swami805

Gotta ask what you fish for in Claytor Lake with that heavy gear?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on April 24, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
Gotta ask what you fish for in Claytor Lake with that heavy gear?
good question :D,,,,,don't really need that big of gear for 30lb+ stripers it's just fun,,,,but state record blue cat is 143lb muskie 45lb and my dad thinks there's bigger ones in clator lake and some day im going to target them  ;D

bhale1

Benni,
Go get the gig ones 😁.....and Dad is always  right!!!  So keep that big set-up handy..... We always said, " It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it"......post some more pics when you get the big one🐟😁!!!
Brett

Benni3

Quote from: bhale1 on April 25, 2018, 03:20:33 AM
Benni,
Go get the gig ones 😁.....and Dad is always  right!!!  So keep that big set-up handy..... We always said, " It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it"......post some more pics when you get the big one🐟😁!!!
Brett
thanks man  :),,,,the truth is my grandpa got a smallmouth twice as big as this one and my dad got a striper alot bigger than this one alot :D so thanks to uncle sal i have no worries if I hook one ;D

Swami805

You're loaded for bear that's for sure, hope you hang one to put it to the test.

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on April 25, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
You're loaded for bear that's for sure, hope you hang one to put it to the test.
thanks and good luck on you next fishing trip ;D river is flooded so we went to the cove,,,no bites but nice to get out and Marlo got award at work only two people got that for last year's work performance,,,good job Marlo  ;D

Shark Hunter

Congratulations Marlo!
You are the Man! ;)
Life is Good!

Crow

Congratulations to Marlo ! Veterans everywhere appreciate your dedication !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Congratulations to Marlo and thanks for all you do. Living the dream Benni living the dream!