Hi ! From Sweden !

Started by Putte, February 16, 2017, 06:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Putte

Hi !

Just wanna let you guys know a bit about me, sorry for my bad English, i´m Swedish :)

I´m 48 years old, been fishing almost all my life. My favorite kind of fishing is Deep sea fishing, halibut, coalfish, cod, plaice... And the place to be is of course Norway, beautiful country and lots of fish !

My favorite fishing gears right now are Accurate, BX 400 XN, 400 X and my new favorite: Valiant 400. Shimano Talica are right up there, and maybe my Daiwa Saltist, and also my Maxel.... Hmm.... ( My wife says i´ve got to much fishing gear, don´t know what she means.... )

I´ve been working as fishing guide in the most northern part of Norway for 2 years, the best time in my life ! I´m going back to do 2 weeks this year, can´t stay away !

I hope to be helpful, and lookin´ forward to learn at lot from you guys, <The Pro´s> !

Tight Lines !
Best regards:
Jörgen Sandén, Sweden / Norway.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Welcome.  Your English is a whole lot better than my Swedish.  Actually the only thing I know in Swedish is Jag älskar dig.  :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Welcome.

I am sure we would all love to see some photos of your adventures, and gear (of course).

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

STRIPER LOU

Welcome aboard Putte!
....Lou

Midway Tommy

Welcome, Putte! You guys (your country) built some awesome, and beautiful, ABU Spinning Reels! And a few nice bait casters  ;), too!   :) 
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Bryan Young

Welcome Jörgen.

I was just in Stockholm last week. I wish I could have stayed longer.  Beautiful people.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Welcome Putte!
Glad to have you.
Daron
Life is Good!

Benni3

Bill B

Good to have you here Jorgen......Bill, from California
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Tiddlerbasher

MarkT

Welcome Jörgen!  I only have a couple of Accurates, a DX2-400 and a BV-300 but I love them both.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!