The good stuff

Started by TongassFisher, April 13, 2017, 02:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TongassFisher

Adam,

Really liking the Motive Fab parts. Thought I would share a pic of the new titaniam arm with tani 3/0 grip, Motive star, Cortez plates, and Maxed out Shifter!

Quick question, do you make a jigmaster drag insert kit?

Thanks for the amazing parts,

Trevor
IMG_2287" border="0

Three se7ens

Thanks for the kind words.  Im glad everything made it to you ok.  Great looking reel, btw.

Jigmaster insert drags are on my agenda, but Ive been booked up with other projects and havent made any progress beyond this:

Keta

I am currently tinkering with my 113H reels and opened the one with your drag insert yesterday and I am still amazed at how nice it is.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Three se7ens

Quote from: Keta on April 13, 2017, 12:20:51 PM
I am currently tinkering with my 113H reels and opened the one with your drag insert yesterday and I am still amazed at how nice it is.

Thanks.  Its pretty amazing what a waterjet can do when everything is dialed in.  Everything has to be right though, the little things can really affect the tolerance and edge quality.  I just cut some more 114H inserts last week and managed to get them within 0.001" of the drawing.