Three Guys , No Work Schedule. July Sun 9th

Started by theswimmer, June 17, 2017, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

OK,

PJ gets to fish about once during the California fire season
I think I'm in and BT as well.

We are planning a 12 hour to Cape San Martin , July 9th on the Endeavor out of Morro.
Always a productive trip.   Brad League ,skipper knows the central coast.
Miss Mari , as always has my back.
I can go but I am calling in chits
This is more for PJ.

Where are you at? Let's go fishing!!
We all think our jobs are difficult.
Pales against what woodland firefighters do.
Thanks,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

Such a great idea JT!

I'm at 5.5 weeks post knee replacement surgery and I couldn't do it today.

Maybe July 9th... I'll call the landing and see the options.

I want to go fishing!

Steve

theswimmer

Steve  ,  Dude!
I know for a fact that the Endeavor will be happy to accommodate wheelchairs , or crutches , no joke.
Brad wants to illustrate how people with a disability can still have a ton of fishing fun.
Guys like PJ deserve a break from what is sure to be a brutal fire season.
Those of us in the intermountain areas count on guys like PJ to save our homes.
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

When I sent JT and Big Tim the text I was just testing the water for interest..... I guess now I have to ask the boss (my wife) if I can have a day off :)

theswimmer

Sorry if I jumped the gun.....

Not🎄🎆🎆🎆🎆

Errol Flynn

swill88

Quote from: pjstevko on June 17, 2017, 02:13:56 AM
When I sent JT and Big Tim the text I was just testing the water for interest..... I guess now I have to ask the boss (my wife) if I can have a day off :)

Just tell her later... easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.... says the 2X divorced guy.

Hope we can all go fishing.

pjstevko

I got a preliminary yes from the "boss" so now all I have to do is double verify that I'll have that day off... I'll have a final verdict by middle of next week.....

But I'll start going through my gear now just to be sure :)

Cor

Good idea, will get you in the right frame of mind for the big event.
Cornelis

pjstevko

I got the final ok from the "big boss" and verified I can have the day off from my work boss so..........

I'M IN!!!!

I'll be playing tomorrow  :D :D ;D ;D

Who's gonna join me ??? ???

Pj

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on June 20, 2017, 02:57:31 AM
I got the final ok from the "big boss" and verified I can have the day off from my work boss so..........

I'M IN!!!!

Pj

Looks like I'm going to miss this one...I work weekends and it tuff getting some one to switch

BT

thorhammer

PJ where you been? Good luck on the trip; get some blood on that pretty 501!

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on June 20, 2017, 03:45:45 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on June 20, 2017, 02:57:31 AM

I'M IN!!!!

Pj

Looks like I'm going to miss this one...I work weekends and it tuff getting some one to switch

BT

Sorry you can't make it, you'll be missed...... You could become ill....

swill88

Sadly, I have to pass on this one.

I'm in the first three months of knee replacement surgery and anything that leads to excess swelling keeps me from increasing range of motion. My doctor told me yesterday I've got another month get more motion. Ice, elevation, massage, bending, straightening, rest, repeat. It's a 24/7 job.

August is a great time to hit the coast and I will love to get to Moro Bay.

Hope you have a great trip!

Steve

theswimmer

PJ,
I am trying to find out my training schedule for the new job.
I know I have to go to Dallas at some point.
I should have more info in a day or two....

Errol Flynn

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.