Salt air

Started by gstours, October 06, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Another pretty good fish was the result of patience and planning,  ;)  plus a lot of good luck.  ???  Was quite fun. :-*

All comments and criticism welcome.    Were family right? :o

alantani

looks like your deckhand was having a little trouble!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

That's a LOT of fish sandwiches !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

bhale1

GS,
Wow, that looks like a lot of fun...but now I see hooking them and getting them to the boat is only half the battle....
Lots of stuff afterwards to safely secure them, and remove the hook without losing your gear! Well done...looks like you may have done that a time or two😁
Brett

Dominick

Good job Gary.  I'm willing to come up and act as your mate.   :) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

As always....Gary is the Buttman  ;D.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

whalebreath

Good job by the rod man to use the rod to raise the fish-short strokes win the day.

David Hall

If I may offer a bit of constructive criticism.
I notice that you're not wearing your hat correctly!  I could try to explain how to improve this aspect of your game but it is somewhat complex, it'd be much easier if I explain it to you in person!  I don't mind making a trip up there to show you what I'm talking about.  Just let me know when the Halibut season is in full swing, or err I mean when you have room on your boat, it's best explained while you're actually fishing. 
Other than that small mistake, Gary I think you pretty well got this failed in.  ::)