THIS IS HOW TO POST PICTURES TO THIS SITE

Started by Dominick, June 24, 2011, 06:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

testing

...well I'll be darn. I never saw the additional options tab until now. You can add pics right from your computer
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Tiddlerbasher

Mattman NZ

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

festus

ls there a better photo hosting site out there better than Photobucket? l know they kidnap pics for ransom and charge for third party sharing. l've been wanting to do tutorials but it would be a mess if l used the Additional Options method where only 4 pics at a time may be posted.

gstours

Thanks for posting this question.   I,m still waiting myself.  I,m sure there is much better.  Maybe for a fee.  Not real complicated for us old dogs??    Thanks.     Merry Christmas to All.

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

alantani

Quote from: festus on December 17, 2017, 06:24:14 PM
ls there a better photo hosting site out there better than Photobucket? l know they kidnap pics for ransom and charge for third party sharing. l've been wanting to do tutorials but it would be a mess if l used the Additional Options method where only 4 pics at a time may be posted.

host them here.  you now have access to the photo gallery. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jpaw33

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

farmer56

farmer56 here , was just looking back and saw  Mattman NZ picture from  Dec of 2017 ... WOW what a nice picture .  i would like a copy of that - no - wait - i wish i was standing there also... very pro quality in my book .. Hats off to you Mat .. dennis