April 1 Opening Day Head Count

Started by theswimmer, March 16, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adams Khanh

Me plus 1 maybe? Cause I couldn't get reservations on the endvor so I might fish the avenger with out you guys :/. I was going to talk to Alan and see if you guys want to move over on to the avenger and fish cause there is 35 spots open on that boat

Adams Khanh

And if anyone needs a ride down Saturday morning with Jason and I we have plenty of room in my truck but I will be returning Monday afternoon

edtani

I think the weather will be good for our trip.  I was a little worried with all the storms lately.

Big Tim

Quote from: edtani on March 26, 2018, 11:49:39 PM
I think the weather will be good for our trip.  I was a little worried with all the storms lately.

Don't worry I put in for good weather over a month ago & since I am the "Space Herring Commander of the Sun" we are in good hands  ;D

Tim

David Hall

Looks like you pulled it off BT.  Just don't break your concentration for another week.

alantani

remember, bring an air mattress, a sleeping bag, pillow, bath towels and wash cloths. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

David Hall

If you bring a good bottle of scotch you might get by without all the rest of the stuff.

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on March 30, 2018, 12:07:58 AM
If you bring a good bottle of scotch you might get by without all the rest of the stuff.
Quote from: mikeysm on March 29, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
And a good bottle scotch.

Mike

I am sorry I won't be there.  I went to costco yesterday and I could not resist.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

I'm not supposed to drive but I'm going to make an exception...be right over ;D

steve

David Hall

Dang $1500 a bottle, I'd love to taste it.  Should be about $50.00 a shot.

alantani

A little decoration. Grab anything you want!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

It looks like Christmas in March!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: David Hall on March 30, 2018, 11:12:53 PM
Dang $1500 a bottle, I'd love to taste it.  Should be about $50.00 a shot.

$1,500 would be outrageous, but according to the sign, you need to add another zero.

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on March 30, 2018, 11:27:00 PM
A little decoration. Grab anything you want!

Looks like some cleaned out his rockfish tackle box!

I thought Alan only used shrimp flies and while squid but based on that pic it seems he dances with the dark side every once and a while ;D ;D ;D