Join me for lunch Saturday...Ramen!!!!!!

Started by pjstevko, March 26, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I won't be arriving in the area until late Saturday morning but figured I start the trip off right by heading to one of my all time favorite restaurants for a big-ol-bowl of ramen.

The restaurant is called Kuma and its located in Los Osos just south of Morro Bay. My wife and I love to cook and always try out new places to eat but this place is a must stop for us if we're anywhere near the central coast. It's a little hard to find because its located behind a few other restaurants and a bakery plus the sign is small but its worth the hunt.

The ramen is to die for with 4 different styles of broth which are reduced for 24 HOURS! They have a huge list of proteins and add-ons including my favorite dried/dehydrated garlic chips!

(They have sushi/sashimi as well but the few times I had it I was not impressed, and I consider myself a sushi junkie!)

I plan on being there around 1pm so whoever wants to join me please feel free to stop by and lets get this weekend off to a great start!

http://www.kumabowls.com/index.html

PJ

alantani

i'll be there friday about mid afternoon, but i'll be busy around the house.  have a great time!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on March 26, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
i'll be there friday about mid afternoon, but i'll be busy around the house.  have a great time!

Do you need help around the house on Saturday? I'm willing to help you do whatever needs to be done....I like to pull my own weight...

(Is there a grill we can cook on there?)

alantani

yeah, got a grill!  i'm going to take some time to go through all of my rock cod stuff and get it organized.  i'd also like to go through salmon stuff, but i don't think we'll have time!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Ok I might stop by the house first to drop off everything and get a shopping list from you before I head out for lunch....see ya Saturday mid morning....