Handles 4 Sale

Started by Maxed Out, April 17, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

As I gather myself to get 500 blades polished and ready for anodize..... I am getting closer to going full bore on all colors, but for now I only have green blades and assemblies for now I am waiting for more shafts and logs, so I'm limited on what I can build right now.

$45+$5. I'm only shipping to USA for now on these full assemblies.....Just a green blade is $17+$3....I have both jiggy size and 113H size in green, and these are the first of the new redesigned blades.

If you are interested please post up here and also send a PM

Thanks, Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

Glad I got my order in early.  Ted, just sent me a couple of these babies and let me tell you... the eva grips and the handle blades are light as a feather and oh-so cushy in my hand.  The new style blade really prevents any marring to the blade itself and is a welcome feature to these handles.  Oh yeah, and I love the look of them but that goes without saying. 8)
You nailed it with these, Ted.
Thanks for getting back on that horse and making a better mouse trap for us all,
Dom

thorhammer

Received my custom full-foam from Maxed over the weekend to match my Blue / Black YTS. This is the most comfortable knob...dude has it dialed in, fit and finish are flawless!...also, some green blades. extremely nice!

Mounted on one of my favorite rescues....remember the old Pinnacle Coastal rods, black with burgundy and gold wrap? This one was a $5 basket case...I Thorhammer'd it into something i wanted I full hot rod on....very pleased.

Note Ted's shifter as well. Great parts. Yes, I know handle screw is out, but I know you noticed! Going back in for more goodies...this reel deserves the whole hawggggg.....

John

thorhammer

missed one

fordfox

Ted
I'll take a Green one (with blade) for my 113 and also a Black one (with blade if it will fit a newell) otherwise just the knob will do. Send a invoice to fordfox@aol.com and I will forward payment via paypal,
thanks tcf

xjchad

Ooooohhh, that's pretty John!!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 17, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
As I gather myself to get 500 blades polished and ready for anodize.....

Now that's a lot of polishin'! You doing that by hand Ted? Or maybe you have an "industrialized" process. How do you like the new work bench you made? I bet it's working out real good. Congrats Ted on your top rate product...everyone who's seem your handle on my reel has raved. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

John,
You Dog!
I have a set of new Californian Plates waiting for a blade like that. :o
You were first on Board and I'm still on the Beach.
Its all good Brother. Sweet Build. ;)
Life is Good!

Keta

I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can put it on my 349H!  I will be getting another when the 114HNN gets built.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

thorhammer

Lee is that going on a Cortez Classic kit?

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

STRIPER LOU

Looking good as usual Bud. All super but the blue is a knockout! ;)

Nice work,  ..  Lou

thorhammer

I have no use for a 349 per se, but I looked at those kits yesterday and wanted to build one...home run with a Ted matching JB handle.

bhale1

Ted,

You better get ready to be busy ;D....once people try these knobs they will love them! I put a little post in the Photo Gallery about my girls reels. They absolutely love them. They say they are way more comfy, and I agree. As you know, theirs were first generation, with the buttons. I asked if they felt them, or if they were bothered by them....Nope! I agree, don't even really notice them! Butt, as Gary would say, the second generation knobs take it up a notch...full EVA, rock solid, and extremely comfortable....
My Cortez Squidder is one of my favorite reels, and I was really pleased with it as it was, but I just couldn't resist......

and since its camo, a few outdoors pics

Thanks for bringing us these Ted!
Brett
and...further down the rabbit hole we go ;D.....there is no way out once you enter!!!

Maxed Out

Love the squidder Brett. Thanks for posting it up

After I made your camo knob I had to have one for myself.

....and one can never tell whats just over the horizon  ;)  ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!