A few questions regarding Garcia upgrades.

Started by CJDuncan, July 27, 2011, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJDuncan

I truly want to thank both of you for all of the fantastic information.  I need to find all of the things I need for cleaning (grease, oil, brushes etc) and just get into these reels.  I am going to order my drags next week because I have 2 rods to finish.  I think I can ask all of the workbench questions in the world, but without breaking them down myself I won't get all of the questions I have answered.  As soon as I have done so I will let you know how it goes.  Thank you again for answering all of my questions, no matter how overly simplistic or redundant that they may be.

Ken_D

Acknowledged, CJ.....no worries at my end, glad I could help out..... In the beginning, I ~also~ needed guidance w/Abus. I had the benefit of the 'ear' of Bob Hulme at Purefishing, before he got super busy with all the changes,  Julie H also at PF, till she moved on, Nissa L at present, and Mel M & Mike Marcotte @ Mike's reel.

I now can assist Mike's with interesting mods, parts changeups, etc, as they can assist me with my little glitches as they occur.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!