New member here.

Started by SweetWater, July 12, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetWater

I've been reading posts, watching videos, and soaking up information for so long I figured it was time for me to actually join the forum. The name pretty much sums it up. I don't fish much saltwater, but I certainly take ideas and enjoy the show. I own a fish cleaning business and fish targeting all species of bass from spotted to stripers and fish for catfish. Boat is a 2017 Smokercraft 1866 CC pulled by a Minnkota Powerdrive V2 70/24 ipilot and pushed nicely by the powerhouse Yamaha F90. I use all Shimano Tekota 300 reels for bigger fish and Daiwa Tatula reels for smaller fish. There's a few vintage Calcutta's, Penn Levelmatics, Shimano TR's (Japan), but that's the bulk of it. Looking forward to more great stuff and great conversation on here.
"Time and tide wait for no man," Sir Walter Scott

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

theswimmer

Welcome , gotta love me some Smokercraft !
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome Sweetwater! glad you decided to join us.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

AC49

Midway Tommy

Welcome! Glad you checked in.  :)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

foakes

Welcome aboard, SW —

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.