NEED a used 114H head plate, newer red color....

Started by thorhammer, July 18, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

anyone sitting on one? I have an orphan tail plate that had been replaced on a maroon reel and it bothers me lol

foakes

Got a maroon tailplate, if that would also work, John —

N/C.

But a red one might surface with our generous and sharing membership.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

seacane

I have one you can have but its got a bit of a Florida tan.
If you would like it please PM me your address and I will send it.
Regards,
Roberto

handi2

Quote from: thorhammer on July 18, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
anyone sitting on one? I have an orphan tail plate that had been replaced on a maroon reel and it bothers me lol

I assume you want the bright red plate. I should have NOS one. I'll post a picture as soon as someone can reach the box for me.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

thorhammer

Roberto, I'll take that Florida tan one...it will match the tail plate which has a similar fade and should buff out close.

Thanks Fred and Keith! I have more to go through....so may dial you back..Keith I wouldn't burn a NOS plate with this one...tail plate is used...this will be a fisher.

John

seacane

John
Please email(rpesant@msn.com) your address and I will ship out the head plate today.
Regards
Roberto