Picking Up P21XN Kits At Tiburon On Tuesday 8/28. Please Send Payment Soon!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 22, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I will be picking up the P21XN kits on Tuesday next week, August 28 and will be shipping shortly thereafter.  I will be on the road for a long time beginning September 3, so I would really appreciate it if everyone who ordered a kit would please send payment to arrive by August 29 so that I can get everything shipped by September 1, which is the last day that the post office will be open before I leave.  

The kits are $129 plus $4.94 for shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  If you would like to send a check or money order, please PM me and I will send you my address.  If you would like to send PayPal, please send it to my account at rosygirl900@aol.com.  If you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice, please PM me your PayPal email address.  If you would like me to send you an invoice from Square.com which you can pay with any credit card, please let me know.  In any event, please PM me your correct shipping address.  I have had several instances lately where the address that PayPal has on file is no longer current.

If you are not ready for your kit yet, or if you need to cancel your order, please let me know.

I hope that you all love the kits.  I can't begin to thank all of you enough for your support.

Randy

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

JRD

Randy can you send me the credit card invoice please? I sent you a p. M. With email ADDRESS

STRIPER LOU

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: xjchad on August 22, 2018, 06:01:11 PM
PM'd you Randy.  PayPal sent as well.
Thank you!

Thank you Chad, for the fastest PayPal trigger finger this side of the Pecos.  Yours goes out first!

Randy

GoldenRage

jlezama

Hi Randy
        funds and PM sent!
Thanks so much
          Juan

Islandgypsy

Gfish

Paypal & PM sent hoss. Any problems lemme know.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Jigtosser

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: JRD on August 22, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
Randy can you send me the credit card invoice please? I sent you a p. M. With email ADDRESS

Thank you Randy!