ALAN TANI DOT COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRAB AND FISHING TRIP

Started by Dominick, August 23, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on November 29, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
Quote from: alantani on November 28, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
nah, the light stick didn't help one bit.  my next project is a vibrating ling cod lure.  having trouble finding a source of, um, vibrators in "bulk" at a decent price.......   ::)

Alan, are you getting ready to break the 12 year old rule  ;D Dom, I here it's going to rain and be a bit ruff on that day. R.U. sure you can handle this?  ;D See ya next week.

Tim
I'm no dummy.  If the weather is bad I stay on shore.  I'll see the boat off and greet it's return.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i predict that it will be flat calm, regardless of the forecast!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on November 29, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
i predict that it will be flat calm, regardless of the forecast!   ;D

Whew! I was worried.  Thanks for ordering up some good weather.  :D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

Quotei predict that it will be flat calm, regardless of the forecast!   Grin

The boss man has spoken!  ;D ;D ;D

Dominick

I thought I would post a picture of the stuff.  Here it is.  We have more coming.  Dominick

alantani

if anyone decides to not go last minute because of the weather, my brother might be available to fill in!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: Dominick on November 30, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
I thought I would post a picture of the stuff.  Here it is.  We have more coming.  Dominick

That's a nice pile of swag! Thanks again for setting this all up

See all you fine gents in a week!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alans Buddy

I passed by Dominick's the other day.

Crazy nice swag for a local crab/cod combo.

Testament to all the fine, generous members here! Congratulations on 10 years!

Ben

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on November 29, 2018, 03:42:04 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on November 29, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
Quote from: alantani on November 28, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
nah, the light stick didn't help one bit.  my next project is a vibrating ling cod lure.  having trouble finding a source of, um, vibrators in "bulk" at a decent price.......   ::)

Alan, are you getting ready to break the 12 year old rule  ;D Dom, I here it's going to rain and be a bit ruff on that day. R.U. sure you can handle this?  ;D See ya next week.

Tim
And I'll hang out with you!  There must be a comfy warm tavern close by?
I'm no dummy.  If the weather is bad I stay on shore.  I'll see the boat off and greet it's return.  Dominick

Fishy247

JoseCuervo

As of now, my iPhone is claiming a sunny sky versus rain.

8)

Dominick

Quick update on attendance.  Alan told me that his brother Ed wants to make the trip.  That makes 25, so we are full.  Another package came yesterday from an anonymous donor from out of the northwest.  Here is a picture of my dining room table before I pack it away in some sort of easy to carry to the boat manner.  The donors in no particular order are:
Dominick (AKA Handsome, Personable, Benevolent, Pulchritudinous, and Mr. Speedo)
Alan Tani (AKA The Boss)
Penn University (Tony Dubeck)
Mystic parts (Maureen and Scott)
Vintage Offshore Tackle (Randy)
Ultimate Conversions (Brian Young)
Cortez Conversions (Tom Hryniuk)
Pro Challenger (Alan Chui)
Anonymous (Washington) hint
El Pescador (Herr Wayne Deutscher and Frau Jennifer Deutscher)

edtani

Hi Dominick, 25 may be a bit crowded for you guys and I wouldnt want to do that to you.
If guys cancel due too rough water count me in.