ALAN TANI DOT COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRAB AND FISHING TRIP

Started by Dominick, August 23, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

I haven't gotten any confirmation on my family Christmas get together yet so I'm gonna go out on a limb and grab a spot while there's still a spot to grab.  If it turns out I can't make it then my spot will be paid for and someone else can jump onboard in my place.  This will simply be to ,inch fun to passs up.
Put me in for 1.

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on August 28, 2018, 01:15:18 AM
Quote from: Dominick on August 28, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
Steve. Check my last post. Dominick

Dom: 19 x $142.10= $2700.00 for the charter and pays for Alan. Are we adding $20.00 for the tip up front? and the rest of the $170.00 towards the jackpot? You will have 20 people without an issue & most likely a waiting list. I think Steve was looking for a tad bit more of a break down..I'm in 100%

Tim

Tim, it is easier to each pay $170.00.  That will include fish cleaning and tip.  There should be about $30.00 left over.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on August 28, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
Quote from: Big Tim on August 28, 2018, 01:15:18 AM
Quote from: Dominick on August 28, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
Steve. Check my last post. Dominick

Dom: 19 x $142.10= $2700.00 for the charter and pays for Alan. Are we adding $20.00 for the tip up front? and the rest of the $170.00 towards the jackpot? You will have 20 people without an issue & most likely a waiting list. I think Steve was looking for a tad bit more of a break down..I'm in 100%

Tim

Tim, it is easier to each pay $170.00.  That will include fish cleaning and tip.  There should be about $30.00 left over.  Dominick

Works for me Dominic, thanks for the clarification.

pjstevko

I'm glad we're including fish cleaning and tip!!!!!

I'm gonna paypal my $$$$$ soon....

mikeysm

The tip is paid at the time of cleaning your fish since some don't have their fish cleaned they will not want to pay. I always add some extra at the time of cleaning for the help they give that's the tip. They charge for each fish not the same for everyone. So it doesn't include the fish cleaning. If it gets canceled due to weather how are you going to do a refund. Ask Tim about that he has experience on that one.

Mike

Decker

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 25, 2018, 05:17:37 PM
lf the stars align, I might get on that plane :-\

Sal

Sal, looks like you can get a round-trip nonstop flight from Philly for about $300.   

Like Fred, I'm celebrating my wedding anniversary then.  Wouldn't want to lose THAT fish ::)

Alto Mare

Quote from: Decker on August 28, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on August 25, 2018, 05:17:37 PM
lf the stars align, I might get on that plane :-\

Sal

Sal, looks like you can get a round-trip nonstop flight from Philly for about $300.   

Like Fred, I'm celebrating my wedding anniversary then.  Wouldn't want to lose THAT fish ::)

It's not about the money Joe, the date doesn't work for me as well.
I have friends on here that I wouldn't have to worry about room and board, or anything else.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

It looks like Sal took his name off the list.  I figured if I publically shamed him he would go.  Sal you and Kathy have a place to stay.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

JoseCuervo

I am ready to send funds, but some good questions have been brought up. The confirmed pay list looks somewhat different than the reservations list as well, if I send funds but the boat is now full, how does that work?

Thanks, ready to pay!

Rob

Big Tim

Quote from: JoseCuervo on August 29, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
I am ready to send funds, but some good questions have been brought up. The confirmed pay list looks somewhat different than the reservations list as well, if I send funds but the boat is now full, how does that work?

Thanks, ready to pay!

Rob

I didn't se you on the last list Rob? You would be 20 and a full free ride for Alan. What kind of trip would the be without Jose Cuervo  ;D Oversight I'm sure. If we don't have enough to pay for Alan, we can just make him deckhand to pay his way  ;D

BT

mikeysm

JoseCuervo

I hope all is well Big Tim. I have sent funds and as far as the list goes I was referring to Sal's from Saturday, below.

I hope I was not imposing or anything, I just love fishing and crab! I am really looking forward to it.

Rob

Updated...

So far we have:

Alan
Dominick
Swill88
Pjstevko
Jlezama
Theswimmer
Big Tim
Bryan Young
El Pescador
Fishy 247 ?
Ron Jones
Natch
Alans Buddy
Johnfishy
Mikeysm
Jurelometer
JoseCuervo

17 and counting...

lf the stars align, I might get on that plane Undecided

Sal

Ron Jones

I know the paypal account is in here somewhere, but can someone repost, I've lost it
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

JoseCuervo

Quote from: Ron Jones on August 29, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
I know the paypal account is in here somewhere, but can someone repost, I've lost it
Ron

I had trouble too-   lmdl4law@comcast.net

Tunanorth

Unfortunately I must send my regrets, I will be aboard the Shogun on that date, most likely at Guadalupe Island.
The crab combo trips are a lot of fun.