8.   Bryan Young      Paid
9.   El Pescador        Paid
10. Fishy 247 +
11. Diane
12. Ron Jones
13. Natch                 Paid
14. Alans Buddy        Paid
15. Johnfishy
16. Mikeysm             Paid   (McGhee?)
17. Jurelometer
18. KM Storm
19. David Hall           Paid  
20. JoseCuevo          Paid
21. Rick Lesco           paid
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

pjstevko

Big Tim

swill88

Bryan Young

Thank you Dominick for organizing this celebratory event.

Paid.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

jlezama

Dominick

Update and news of the anniversary trip:
List updated:  9/5/18
1.   Alan                   Paid
2.   Dominick            Paid
3.   Swill88
4.   Pjstevko             Paid
5.   Jlezama              Paid
6.   Theswimmer
7.   Big Tim
8.   Bryan Young      Paid
9.   El Pescador        Paid
10. Fishy 247 +
11. Diane
12. Ron Jones
13. Natch                 Paid
14. Alans Buddy        Paid
15. Johnfishy            Paid
16. Mikeysm             Paid   (McGhee?)
17. Jurelometer        Paid
18. KM Storm
19. David Hall           Paid  
20. JoseCuevo          Paid
21. Rick Lesco           paid

Okay all you members that signed up for the AT.com 10th anniversary rock fish and crab combo, the trip is coming together nicely.  I reached out to some of the members to help sponsor the trip and the response was overwhelming.  There will be plenty of prizes and swag to be given away.  Therefore, this trip is being sponsored by (in no particular order):
Mystic Parts
Vintage Offshore Tackle *
Pro Challenger
Bryan Young
Cortez Conversions
Motive Fabrication
Maxed Out

* Special Highlight: Randy Pauly's lightly used personal reel, to the lucky person to catch the heaviest ling (Randy's suggestion).  I am giving this reel the sobriquet of "Big Paulie."

Description: Tiburon T4N1 extra narrow Penn 113HL 4/0 Senator with a Tiburon handle.  The reel is setup with 65 lb. braid backing, then a long topshot of new 50 lb. Softsteel and a short Seaguar 50 lb. flourocarbon leader.  

There are other highly prized items which I will highlight in further updates.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Ohh Man!   Gotta practice my ling technique.  BT?  Can I get a lesson?

Thanks Dominick!

Steve

David Hall

This is the opportunity I have been waiting for!  Not to necessarily win any of the prizes, although it sounds like that would be a lot of fun too, but I have some hardware of my own to unload er I mean present to some lucky sucke..,  I mean winner, the Golden Carp will be passed along to some new deserving fisherman.  There's just no way I can win it consecutively?  Has any previous winner gotten it twice in a row?

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on September 05, 2018, 02:45:23 AM
This is the opportunity I have been waiting for!  Not to necessarily win any of the prizes, although it sounds like that would be a lot of fun too, but I have some hardware of my own to unload er I mean present to some lucky sucke..,  I mean winner, the Golden Carp will be passed along to some new deserving fisherman.  There's just no way I can win it consecutively?  Has any previous winner gotten it twice in a row?

Rumor has it that Big Tim has.  Dominick

Dominick

This thread has been updated as of today 9/5/18.  Wayne and I are fishing on the Huli Cat tomorrow.  I will be paying for the trip so all of you that have not paid I would appreciate it if you would send your payment in (or at least lie to me and say the check is in the mail).  Dominick

mikeysm

Last year Alan keep pecking away at the bottom for that big ling cod until he finally hooked him.

Mike

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on September 05, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
This thread has been updated as of today 9/5/18.  Wayne and I are fishing on the Huli Cat tomorrow.  I will be paying for the trip so all of you that have not paid I would appreciate it if you would send your payment in (or at least lie to me and say the check is in the mail).  Dominick

I won't lie to ya...Been real busy taking care of my Mom lately. Will send M.O. this weekend.

Tim

Dominick

Quote from: Dominick on September 05, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
Wayne and I are fishing on the Huli Cat tomorrow.    Dominick

Here is an update on our salmon fishing trip.  I had booked us on line for a salmon trip.  Wayne and I showed up at the Huli Cat at about 5:25 a.m.  The boat was deserted.  We waited around for a while then called Tom Mattusch.  He said he was not going out until 4:00 p.m. on a booked charter.  He said the online service had not told him about our booking.  He tried to get us on another boat but was not successful.  So Wayne and I went for breakfast and than home.  Dominick