Sad Day Indeed

Started by SoCalAngler, September 03, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthos

Condolences to you and your family.

mhc

Sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Jon_Kol

My deepest condolences. Everyone who's lost a loved one knows how much it effects you. Losing a parent, who's been there for you through your life, must be very painful. Yet, past all the sadness it brings, there are moments, stories, memories, everything that made you who you are today, and everything your dad gave you through those times. I know it can never numb the loss and the pain inside, but letting those good memories push through and remember all those good times, can ease some of the pain, and make it somewhat better - at least for some time while you relive those moments.

Wishing the best for you and your family.

Jon,
Norway

Gobi King

Mark,
I am sorry for your loss, there are no words to express the feeling of losing a parent. We are going to pass one day and  go back to our maker but it takes time to accept it, heal and work through the emotions of losing a parent. I took me a while to work through my dad's passing.
Prayers for you and your family, take care of yourself.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

foakes

My deepest condolences —

Your father helped to make you what you are today.

You can both be proud.

All the Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

xjchad

Mark,
I can't understand fully how you feel, but my heart hurts just reading this.
I know what a great influence and friend my own father is and the thought of losing him is unbearable.
I'm praying for you Mark.
Husband, Father, Fisherman

mizmo67

*hugs* Mark I am so sorry for your loss.

The only bright that I can find in how it happened is that he was out there, doing what he loved.
My dad passed in a senior rehab facility in hospice...and it pains me to this day, seeing him so sad.

Pet the cat and take him home for now until you can find a safe place for him?

Focus on all those good times....they will help get you through this.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

SoCalAngler

Thank you to everyone that posted or sent me a PM. For me it does help, maybe just a bit but like I said I needed to say something and your responses are very nice.

Rivverrat

Mark, thanks for sharing the pics.
Its great to hear from you. Wouldnt be right around here with out you... Jeff

gstours

I'm sorry to hear about your father,  he taught you what he could.  I'm glad you got along so well.
   Time heals,  🐠 fishing might be good therapy?   I wish you and your family the best for the future.

broadway

Nice fish! Bet you have a fond memory of sharing a plate of that Mahi with your pops. 
Stay well and keep your head up,
Dom

sabaman1

Mark, sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad! My prayers go out to you and your family!
JIM

SoCalAngler

One more