Ocean City 612 cutaway 12/0 reel display

Started by 1badf350, September 08, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

Now I have never seen one of these before, so when I saw it I had to buy it. Let me know if anyone has seen another one
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

1badf350

Couple more

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

1badf350

Couple mooooore
-Chris

1badf350

-Chris

Swami805

I've seen a few cut-away reels but never to that extent and it looks perfect. That's quite a find,beautiful reel,thanks for showing it.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

bhale1

Chris,
That thing looks like it is mint condition :o
I cant believe how much they cut away,and how precise each cut is. Very impressive!
Brett

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

1badf350

Thanks guys! Every function of the reel works perfectly. Crank, spool, freespool, clicker, drag. It all still operates just as a normal reel.
-Chris

54bullseye

That's about as good as they get !!!  Beautiful !!     John Taylor

swill88

The Great Maudu

Must have been done at the factory for an exhibition or for a salesman's display piece. Very unique.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Captain64-200

Fred from Biarritz ,

Alto Mare

Nice find! was it on display somewhere when you found it?

Thanks for sharing.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.