Sal's knobs

Started by Reel 224, October 04, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

I just received these in the mail today. Thak's Sal.............................Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

scrinch

Wow! What vivid colors and contrasts!

xjchad

Those look HOT!
Perfect for a hotrod reel!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

foakes

Those are beautiful Sal-Cranks!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Fishy247

Those are SWEET!! Now we just need side plates that are custom painted with hot rod "flames"....

Maxed Out

This is obviously a test.....and so far nobody has mentioned the larger knob actually says "Joe" right across the top....that's the coolest knob yet IMO

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 04, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

This is obviously a test.....and so far nobody has mentioned the larger knob actually says "Joe" right across the top....that's the coolest knob yet IMO

Ted

I bet Ted has never been stumped by one of those "where's waldo" puzzles! Great looking handles Joe! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Reel 224

Ted

Damned if your not right about that!...................................JOE
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

droppedit

They don't get much better than that!
Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Maxed Out

Quote from: Reel 224 on October 04, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Ted

Maybe just optical illusion ??  ... or perhaps I've finally gone off the deep end. Either way both are very unique and sexy to boot.

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Reel 224

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 04, 2018, 08:46:31 PM
Quote from: Reel 224 on October 04, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Ted

Maybe just optical illusion ??  ... or perhaps I've finally gone off the deep end. Either way both are very unique and sexy to boot.

Are you talking about Ruth or the knobs ??? Ether way I agree. ;) ;D....................joe

Alto Mare

Joe, you need to get a hold of yourself ;D

I'm glad the handles made it to you and I'm also glad you like them.

Thank you Joe.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.