Help Vintage pflueger supreme

Started by oldmanjoe, October 15, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

I do not know what or how to adjust this reel.     When i move this switch nothing changes.   And what does this screw do/ change ?
  The knob above the screw does put a brake action on the spool.     Thanks    Joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

oldmanjoe

Some pic of the inside .    The pot does not feel magnetic ,so what does it do ?
The switch does it just uncover a hole ?  Joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

foakes

These reels were built to last — over a period of nearly 4 decades, by a solid company.

The reels were designed to be lubed, serviced, and maintained by either the angler, or a professional tackle shop.

The screw in the rear is an access cap for a spare LW pawl.

The slide button near the front is a lube port for the gears.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

oldmanjoe

:)  Thank you Fred        Not being familiar with this small reels , i though i was missing a part or two.          Oil port and spare part compartment OK.