FOR YOU DUNGENESS CRAB LOVERS

Started by Dominick, November 01, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Cool! Good to see the possibilities in area. Didn't know Tom S. was still at it. I saw him once at the Sportsman's Expo. in Pleasanton.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Quote from: Gfish on November 01, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
Cool! Good to see the possibilities in area. Didn't know Tom S. was still at it. I saw him once at the Sportsman's Expo. in Pleasanton.
Yes, he keeps getting awards from the Outdoors Writers Association.  He is entertaining and informative.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Swami805

That's good news! If I had to pick a last meal I think that would be it. I know they're just big underwater spiders but they sure taste good. Be hitting Stagnolas in Santa Cruz on my next trip up and get a big pile of those rascals.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dominick

Quote from: Swami805 on November 01, 2018, 11:55:23 PM
That's good news! If I had to pick a last meal I think that would be it. I know they're just big underwater spiders but they sure taste good. Be hitting Stagnolas in Santa Cruz on my next trip up and get a big pile of those rascals.
A big pile?  I can't eat more than one.  Dominick