hello from Frazier Park Ca

Started by grapevinetowing@yahoo.com, November 27, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grapevinetowing@yahoo.com

I am very interested in going back into fishing again. I used to go fishing every other week all year round back in the 1980's when i was 22 years old. Then I got married and started a family and a new business in towing and auto repair industry. That was very time consuming and now I am trying to  go back to the fishing again. But I have found there is a total different gear and equipment to get familiar with. Any suggestion will be really appreciated. And very interested in fishing trips.

alantani

alberto, welcome.  it was great talking to you.  we have the trips to morro bay that i mentioned, local trips out of san francisco bay, and even trips out of southern california.  when you go back to florida, post here and you might be able to hook up with some of our florida guys.  oh, and let us know how the houses in loreto and puerto vallarta progress.  you should be able to find lots of fishing opportunities there.  we will be in puerto vallarta from december 1-5 for a trip with the osuna brothers and marla sportfishing. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Alberto!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Welcome from San Mateo, CA  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Captain64-200

Fred from Biarritz ,

Gfish

Ssssuuup! Alberto. Welcome.
Last time I' s on the Grapevine headed to Anahiem, we bet each other who could get the closest to the number of overheated vehicles before we crested and were headed back down. Yeah, it was July with 100+ temps. in the valley. Way off at 8, I think it was 16. One poor guy's car completely burned up!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

swill88

Welcome!  Love the grapevine...
steve

Reel 224

Have fun Alberto.............................Joe from NJ
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

theswimmer

Welcome Alberto !
We have a group that fishes from the San Francisco Bay South to Mexico pretty regularly .
Just jump onone of those trips and you will have a blast !
Best ,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Alberto!...enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Welcome! Lots of fishing opportunties  not to far from you,surf fishing should be getting good this time of year. You ever see those condors up there? I'm always looking when around there but I've never seen one. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Brewcrafter

Welcome!  Many is the time when I was traveling between the Inland Empire and San Luis Obispo on the weekends that I would make a quick pitstop at the short lived brewery in Frazier Park for refreshment.

Gobi King

Hi Alberto, welcome from West Michigan
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !